Accident at Pusat Sains Negara

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
this DC2-R is at Balai Jalan Bandar compound... the police cameraman said the driver died...

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Let's face it, racing on public roads is the most stupid thing to do. It will only jeopardize the lives and properties of other drivers and pedestrians, not to mention the racers themselves!! The sad thing is, racers know this. So why risk it?

I think those who race on the street are retarded.

stargate

Known Member
Oct 15, 2004
Will they ever learn....

Soon, Malaysia roads will be full of speed bumps just like in some housing estates.

:(

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Originally posted by Hikaru@Feb 11 2005, 18:56
Street racing kills.

Owned.

Thing is, some people never learn until bad thing happen to himself.
Still, there is some people who never learn from his mistake even after accidents.

~~~

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
seriously la that stretch of road from the pusat sains (bridge) up till the point you turn of to hartamas, just don't speed la. cause over the hills there's a cemetary there. alot of accidents have happened along that particular stretch. my friend's brother one of the sons of the late tan sri loy? owner of taylor's college crashed into a tree there 2 years ago.

ask some sri hartamas high school fellas and they might tell you that there have been accidents happening at that particular stretch of road.

whether you're superstitious enough to believe me but it's true.

just don't speed there la. you wanna speed, speed after the bridge la k?

it's the new year period and we don't need young ppl dying and adding to statistics.

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
wonder why always car modders always involve in accident these days...Just affraid the authorities one day really crack down on car mod enthusiasts. Just like in taiwan, change engine is considered illegal..really scary..

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by sabelt@Feb 13 2005, 19:33
wonder why always car modders always involve in accident these days...Just affraid the authorities one day really crack down on car mod enthusiasts. Just like in taiwan, change engine is considered illegal..really scary..
We should all do our part in upholding our reputation.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using a 1983 e28........
how to cuci da spark plugs?

the plugs are
SPARK PLUGS BOSCH SUPER BP5ES
W8DC

can sum1 teach me any other ways to wash the plugs?
the technique im using now is
i first wash it in petrol.....then i use a tooth brush to wash the head.......then i wash again n use the sand paper to scrap the black stuffz....(if not mistaken is copper oxide) then i wash again.......kau tim.....clean like new....
any other wayz? plz share

*reposting this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience