About Summon From MBPJ

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
Well, its so bad luck lol. I kena 2 summon from mbpj 2 days in a row . yesterday kena once, today kena once. yesterday rm30, today rm100 :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

damn, those officer really like money. i just park at ming tien food court area at 5.10pm and faster go eat krispy chicken onli ... before 5.30pm i back liao. Liddat also kena !! haihz, i really forgot the time ma ... :X-:

So, as for mbpj summon, do i really need to pay ??? What r consequences if we dont ??
Coz actually my car is still under proccess of 'tukar nama' .. juz bought it. If i dun pay, will it effect the previous owner which is my fren ??

And i ask my housemate, he say he alwiz 'throw' the summon =.=

drMpower

May 1, 2006
I dont know about PJ, but if Melaka, you can have reduction from, RM30 to RM10.. its kinda like 'rayuan'..even speeding tickets also got fine reduction.

as for the consequences, I dont know. always 'play safe'. I am a DUREX man.

hahahhaha~hahahahaahhha~hahahahahaaha

seperlinky

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
You can do a rayuan. Probably can reduced to RM$10

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Norns,
Try to talk to MPPJ and they will reduce it... i have try b4...
If u dun pay, they will send u a love letter... lawyer letter...
they if u dun pay somemore they will sue u in court...
my fren got it last year...

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
but normally if u dun pay also they cannot do anything mar...because the record wont go to jpj and u still can renew ur road tax...

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Yeap,I got a summon when I parked at Williams too,but it's all cool la,I just threw the ticket into the trash can ;) They won't be able to do much anyway even if they send letters to your house.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
So actually what action/s can MBPJ take if really didn't pay?

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
my fren also got summon from mpsj....but he always =kena and he dun pay the fine... untiul todya still no news...

andy_lka

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
Norns said:
Well, its so bad luck lol. I kena 2 summon from mbpj 2 days in a row . yesterday kena once, today kena once. yesterday rm30, today rm100 :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

damn, those officer really like money. i just park at ming tien food court area at 5.10pm and faster go eat krispy chicken onli ... before 5.30pm i back liao. Liddat also kena !! haihz, i really forgot the time ma ... :X-:

So, as for mbpj summon, do i really need to pay ??? What r consequences if we dont ??
Coz actually my car is still under proccess of 'tukar nama' .. juz bought it. If i dun pay, will it effect the previous owner which is my fren ??

And i ask my housemate, he say he alwiz 'throw' the summon =.=

okay, after reading wat other sifu post here, which is not to pay summon..

inothing to comment,,,

as for my self, i used to study then work in pj as well for quite a long time..

have gotten some summon as a present from mbpj a few times..

well..

tell u wat..

i nearly throw away a summon worth rm 30 into my dustbin until 1 fine day i got a Warning & Reminder letter from them...

dun play play.,...

u will ended up in court cases...

dun save ur money for this mate, aint worth it..

quickly settle it n get rayuan discount..

from rm30 become rm 20 while the rm 100 if not mistaken is RM 30-60,....

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
how to make appeal or rayuan de ??

issit we must write in letter or just talk nicely to the officer like 'pls bro, im very poor, my salary very less n bla bla '

sry lolz coz i dun hav experience in this

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
There's a counter around the waiting area wan .. U can ask around the place hehehh.. Just throw the paper at them n no need say anything. Useless to talk to those dumbfucks .. One time i purposely went on the day itself to get rayuan hoping will get maybe RM10 instead of RM30 ... the lady gave me all sort of bullshit, i say i only have RM10 i wanna settle it today, student price la .. She gave all sort of excuses i just took the ticket n walked off after she gave me RM20.. Celaka i reli had only RM10 u know she didn't even wanna give face, fuck them only la ... lol hahahahaha damn im whining ! :rofl: yea whatever, fuck them. Just get ur rayuan , pay n get out.

PR1MO

Known Member
Aug 6, 2004
SUBANG JAYAAA
Visit site
from my past experienced...i kena about 15-20 times a month...for nearly 3 yrs....i've received yellow and red coloured letter from mppj for couple of weeks......saying that they will bring this matter to court...but untill now.....no news...*touched wood*

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Norns said:
how to make appeal or rayuan de ??

issit we must write in letter or just talk nicely to the officer like 'pls bro, im very poor, my salary very less n bla bla '

sry lolz coz i dun hav experience in this
yo bro..
Rayuan can be done at 3rd floor Menara MBPJ
for RM100 i know u can reduce to RM30
but if ur saman is RM30 im not sure if u can rayu....

nuwa

Known Member
Oct 17, 2006
try to do the 'rayuan' la bro and then pay..settle!!!
bonus is coming soon so what the problem.

Jawn

Oct 28, 2005
i studied in LICT at Taman Mayang.... very favorite port for the MPPJs.... always kena everday.... i paid majority of the summons coz they sent red lawyer letter...summore was driving my dad's car... so i kena tiao....ekekekke

besides PJ, i kena the MPSJ one..i think got 2 summons...but SJ like dun care... but PJ one very strict... i think coz they were pressured by the residents there complain .....

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Just pay the summon lor, just in case they are serious about bringing it to court. By that time too late already.

And next time remember to pay parking ticket :angel_smile:

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
I guess i have no choice but to pay the summon lol ...

I think tomorrow i will be going to MBPJ .

need to seek advice. What time should i go there the best to avoid parking problem ?

And importanly, how to start the rayuan ? issit official rayuan in letter ? or issit we just use sweet word to the officer in counter ?
when i go to counter , do i tell the person ' i wan to pay saman ' or ' i wan do rayuan' ?

Sry for stupid question lolx coz i so blur 1st time

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
norns,
very easy only, u go to counter of paying and just tell them no money to pay..
then they will guide you wht to do..
dun ever try to f**k them, they are just like kids...

good luck... remember, dun ever play a fool with these fellow (especially MPPJ, MBSA and DBKL), once they black list u... u will suffer...

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Norns said:
I guess i have no choice but to pay the summon lol ...

I think tomorrow i will be going to MBPJ .

need to seek advice. What time should i go there the best to avoid parking problem ?

And importanly, how to start the rayuan ? issit official rayuan in letter ? or issit we just use sweet word to the officer in counter ?
when i go to counter , do i tell the person ' i wan to pay saman ' or ' i wan do rayuan' ?

Sry for stupid question lolx coz i so blur 1st time
U can go after 10 because before that this place is damn packed... and parking is damn difficult here. U can park at the multi car park building but damn expensive.

U just go to 3rd floor and tell them u wan to do rayuan, there is a small form there to fill up. Thats all give ur money and the form .. and u r done....

Even u use sweet words also it wont help unless u give them Sweets... :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good news guys, JPM Motorsports, is bringing in Summernats during the upcoming MME 2014 race! This season, we're twice as busy. Why? because we're racing in the the MME 12 hr as well!

Never heard of Summernats? We dont blame you. Summernats is a car festival, held yearly in Canberra, Australia since 1988. Activities held during Summnernats include car shows, car parades and burnouts. Here's some photos from Summnernats 2014 held at Australia.

There will be fun filled activities for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience