About Lancer GT

Turbohead

Known Member
Feb 1, 2010
Perak
Installing Evo X hood is not a problem. My own GT has had it since last Sept and nothing has gone "short" so far. To save money, you can opt for aftermarket fiber without the trays. If the car's electricals can be easily damaged by rainwater, then splashes from underneath the car will do the job already. Just note that GT's exhaust headers is located behind the engine, under the center tray. Without a watertray, rainwater will be going all over the place, making your engine cover looks dirty, and your hot headers will be exposed to cold water.

Last edited:

Turbohead

Known Member
Feb 1, 2010
Perak
Check with Rainbow about the door steps. Robert might still have some stock.

Actually you can get almost anything from Rainbow because the shop owner Robert drives a Lancer GT himself.

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
Check with Rainbow about the door steps. Robert might still have some stock.

Actually you can get almost anything from Rainbow because the shop owner Robert drives a Lancer GT himself.
Agreed with you pal.

Frank,

Robert is a good person, trust me, modded my spoiler and electrical thingy with him, but one thing, always check for the product genuineness, well we'll never know.

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
long time no see you rewlie!!
Haih taiko.. bz la nowadays, now expanding business to overseas.. huhuhuhu, work harder, later change car again.. later got time i join u all TT :adore:

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
Small2 only la taiko, where got big, if big now i drive italia 458 already, huhuhu

frank_precinct

May 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Guys, i went to kakimotor sunway, trying to install apexi ter but they told me that they cant do it on gt as gt have issue on alarm system. Any of u guys installed auto-timer n all functioning well?

frank_precinct

May 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Installing Evo X hood is not a problem. My own GT has had it since last Sept and nothing has gone "short" so far. To save money, you can opt for aftermarket fiber without the trays. If the car's electricals can be easily damaged by rainwater, then splashes from underneath the car will do the job already. Just note that GT's exhaust headers is located behind the engine, under the center tray. Without a watertray, rainwater will be going all over the place, making your engine cover looks dirty, and your hot headers will be exposed to cold water.
do ur hood have the scoop opened or closed? as mine is closed, and thinking of changing it to open. hot header exposed to cold water-->mean good or not good? sorry.. i am so nerdyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

Turbohead

Known Member
Feb 1, 2010
Perak
What's the purpose of having a closed vent? For the looks?

A little bit of rain water splashing on hot headers won't immediately cause problems. But let's say you bring your car to a car wash and sometimes these people like to splash a whole bucket of water onto your hood. Then you get a lot of water in your engine bay.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know a good toyota workshop, not their service centre plss.. it cost a bomb to send old car to them, i am using toyota corolla 1992. need to do a complete engine overhaul..

looking for area in KL or Selangor..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience