About Boost Meter

playaz7

Jul 3, 2005
HEY People!! I've installed a Boost meter in my car...

Ya'll know that Boost meter, the 0 is in the middle then the vacum is down and psi is above the 0 rite?

Y my meter, it only can go a lil b4 0 oni?? cannot go above 0?? I mean it cannot go to PSI la...

What does Psi stands for??
Can anyone help me out bout my problem??
Thank You!

u need VACUUM meter not BOOST meter

cant go up 0 coz ur car no turbo...so turbo meter cant function

u geting the wrong meter for ur car....

NA car need vacuum meter.....Turbo car need boost meter

playaz7 said:
HEY People!! I've installed a Boost meter in my car...

Ya'll know that Boost meter, the 0 is in the middle then the vacum is down and psi is above the 0 rite?

Y my meter, it only can go a lil b4 0 oni?? cannot go above 0?? I mean it cannot go to PSI la...

What does Psi stands for??
Can anyone help me out bout my problem??
Thank You!

to make it function...there is only 2 choices for u

1st is to chage ur boost meter to vacuum meter

2nd is change to turbo engine or bolt-on turbo kits...then u wil see how boost meter works..

cheers....

gloss

May 23, 2005
SJ
wuahahahahaha.... luckily huakenny sifu teaches u o... so next time remember lo..

cheers ! n happy modi..

dev

Dec 26, 2003
Pert, Australia
u must b new wit cars.... ahahhaah :wink: bolt on mean plug n play... no turbo make it to turbo.. that means ur standard engine just bolt turbo on it.. use original engine... thats all... other option just change to turbo only...

playaz7

Jul 3, 2005
OK! OK! Now I get what u mean!! I use to only minat at sound system but now I love performance 2 ;)

GSR5559

playaz7: sound system damn expensive to play wor..play performance better, spend bit by bit. to me sound system gota spend damn alot if ur looking for high end. need this to support that, need that to run this. things like dat..fuh..summore damn scary ppl smash mirror to steal ICE. anyay blow-off only meant for turbo, seems ppl saying ur driving NA, it is impossible for the needle to reach boost. anyway happy boosting nextime ya.

speedy_05

Jan 7, 2005
hy seefus..

some quest..?

if i drive turbo car to balik kg (drive about 400km)..
how 2 maintaince boost (meter reading)

hope all turbo owner can help me...

tq..

speedy_05 said:
hy seefus..

some quest..?

if i drive turbo car to balik kg (drive about 400km)..
how 2 maintaince boost (meter reading)

hope all turbo owner can help me...

tq..

dun owes full throttle.....

if i drive 150-160km/h on 5th gear...0 bar....so wil go up to high bar when overtake car only....

try to drive carefully n safely.....dun show ur boost....got speed trap some more...heheh.....

MrKoo

Sep 5, 2005
wah.. din expect so many patient n kind replies la... tot u all going to laugh at playaz7 or call him beng ady buy boost meter but no turbo.. but then so many good response... respect la to u all!! :smile:

Today , I tried to remove the satria door trim ( infront ) on both side , but i don't know how to remove it..hahaha..I remove the skru on the door handle , the skru on >( a small place or something like hole like tupperware / people use it as a handle to close the door ) , a skru on the left hand side of the door panel , and a skru on the right hand side perpendicular..Therefore , is there anymore skru to remove ? ..After removing all , what should i do to remove the door trim..Please...