Abandoned Cars

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
As mentioned graveyard, means those cars are actually dead corpse. U need a lot of cash
to revive them. Abandoned but not sure if anyone owns it. Somewhere in Segambut
What has the dead corpse got to do with it?

If you are against me, just say direct...

No need to put fairy tales or imaginative GRAVEYARD LANE etc cock & bull stories...

I think yeehau is correct....

You are against me and I dont know why?

Probably JEALOUS or what?

Dont tell me you are against me because of some holes that you didnt get because of my competition?

VR2Turbo asked you to edit, you must have said nasty words etc?

After all its your graveyard that you are talking about?

After under so much of attack, I deem fit only to defend....

Sorry if Im little rude....

But only wanted to put things straight!:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

:listen: real or not we don't know la no photos :biggrin:
Post your 4 VW abandoned graveyard lane....

And I will post my VW

As you say, real or not, we dont know la no photos:biggrin:

And lets see who THE REAL LIER IS? :thefinger:

hahaha.....

Do you want me to post all the lies you posted?

I bet you gonna cry mama and complain to Tom !

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

No need to put fairy tales or imaginative GRAVEYARD LANE etc cock & bull stories...

Dont tell me you are against me because of some holes that you didnt get because of my competition?

But only wanted to put things straight!:thefinger
Bro. Les,

I ask to edit because your post #26, the quote of Bro. SF have mixed into your post, then when bro. SF quote your post, it mixes up even more, so ask him to edit it properly, that is all.
No nasty words or anything, keep cool....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

But only wanted to put things straight!:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Post your 4 VW abandoned graveyard lane....

And I will post my VW

As you say, real or not, we dont know la no photos:biggrin:

And lets see who THE REAL LIER IS? :thefinger:

hahaha.....

Do you want me to post all the lies you posted?

I bet you gonna cry mama and complain to Tom !
If you can find any, be my guest and post. I'm not you bro.
I don't cry, whine and complain like what you are doing now.

Lashing out your anger like a kid aint gonna benefit you or
affect me one way or another. Threats like that are just so lame.

Vr2turbo already mentioned, I edited my post because your quote was mix up in my reply
which would actually confuse other readers in the forum. Too bad I have no proof to show.
Actually I don't need to prove anything anymore to you from the way you reacted.

Now asking me a favor to get you the photos of those abandoned VW Beetles after how you
accused me of something I did not do? I already sincerely told you that is in Segambut.
Forget it. Ain't wasting my time to just locate those cars for u anymore.

You may have issues with me in the past, I guess you had been a 2 headed snake and try
to be friendly with me like as if you are treating me as a friend and I don't.

You may complain at how many old threads of yours about me.
Even publish in newspaper if you like.

I have no fear as I did not say anything nasty in my edited post. Believe or not is your choice.

You just have to chill and if you're offended with my joke, I can be offended with yours on many
other posts that you had made about me.

So, just grow up and move on with life.

Lastly, Lesley, i don't care how many chicks you have added in ZTH, is none of my business.
Jealous of the competition with you on nailing every single girls in ZTH?

That's so childish of you to make such statements. Don't meant to be rude but I have to
defend what you said about me since you lashed out such questions.

Exact locations of the VW Beetle I don't know how to tell you but is in Segambut near Jalan Kuching at those housing areas. I call it a graveyard because is more than one abandoned there.

You have taken my reply into personal issues.

No worries, to stop all these nonsense, I won't bother replying to your thread or your post. Just to avoid all these unnecessary issues with you.

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
i dont think that an eg,as u can see the rear plate area.it looks like a local made version,as it is longer/wider,for jdm model, the plate holder place is much more thinner but longer in height

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i dont think that an eg,as u can see the rear plate area.it looks like a local made version,as it is longer/wider,for jdm model, the plate holder place is much more thinner but longer in height
But no one took the rear tail lights though. But there is one CRX abandoned in Jinjang.
Not sure is abandoned or what but being there many years opposite a workshop beside the road.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I'm not an expert in Civic yet, so I just assume it is EG6. Local ones are known as EH right? But either way, that is still a good car left to rust like that. It deserves a better owner.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm not an expert in Civic yet, so I just assume it is EG6. Local ones are known as EH right? But either way, that is still a good car left to rust like that. It deserves a better owner.
If you ask me, I think the CRX behind it is what worth the money to me :biggrin: Rare and a legend with it's own history.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
But no one took the rear tail lights though. But there is one CRX abandoned in Jinjang.
Not sure is abandoned or what but being there many years opposite a workshop beside the road.

probably the workshop's customer??

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
probably the workshop's customer??
Not sure bro, it has been there for like more than 5 years if not wrong. Just by the roadside.
Chassis all okay. Just not moving. Is kinda waste to me to abandoned such great car.

But it has been a year I last visited that area.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not sure bro, it has been there for like more than 5 years if not wrong. Just by the roadside.
Chassis all okay. Just not moving. Is kinda waste to me to abandoned such great car.

But it has been a year I last visited that area.
If got an Mitsu Super Saloon lying around inform me, okay.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If got an Mitsu Super Saloon lying around inform me, okay.....:biggrin::biggrin:
If have also, must be stolen one :rofl: Never seen one abandoned in my life :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That is why asking you to spot for me.
Probably if have also, my club mechanic may already have it towed to his place.....hahahahaha:biggrin:
Wow...big fan of that car? towed it? But then if it is abandoned could sometimes still have
owners. If towed it wont consider as stealing?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yalah! buy it up......
Seen a few ppl writing their number on those abandoned cars and said if want to sell call.

Still no one reply and still there.