A Truly Sad Story on Modding Car!

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
ya lah.. its not like you purposely find fault with the fella slo.. -_- wonder what you guys thinks.. imagine theres this new bank *bank total lost* that offers you 10% interest rate, then u deposti.. get 10* after some time.. you deposit 1 mil insde the bank.. and.. the bank pretends that they never get any money from you.. cheat ur money... claim some T&C disallow you to get the 10% interest instead you got fined 10% ...

then you tell ppl.. AKU KENA TIPU BY BANK! !

and.. ppl which bank.. you say... NO GOOD TELL PPL NAME>.. bank is bank mah.. ppl wan do business.. next time go safer bank lor.. (whats the safer bank?) lol
till 1 month passs another person pass by.. same attitude as you... dont disclose name.. and you pandia pandai... " YA LAH AKU PUN KENA TIPU... why lah you trust that bank.. stupid bank.. cheat ppl money... still dont disclose.. whats the point eh! -_-

delete this thread lah.. waste power!

Hongz

Jul 16, 2005
Malaysia
Nowadays alot mechanics try to make more money with cheap imitation parts + weak worksmanship...so better ask around before do it if not in urgent..

silverEVO1

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
Selayang
www.zerotohundred.com
:shcokedcamo:sy syg kamu

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
I really symphatise with you bro...

I think you should tell us the name of the workshop to serve as a warning for all of us.

Say someone murdered a person and he come to hide at your house. Are you going to report him to police? Of course right!

This workshop cheated you and yet you're protecting him? I know you have connections with the boss but sometimes you can't protect everyone all the time. If the mechanic admitted to putting in a fake gb then you still can forgive him but from what I read he totally denied it.

I'm saying this cause my dad also kena before. He used to service his Merc (old one la...W123) at this workshop who cheats customers and perform shoddy maintenance and repairs. I think because he's quite close to the boss so he let him service his car for few years. Everytime he got his car back surely something will go wrong within a few weeks. In that few years, I think my dad spent close to 20k JUST ON FIXING THE SAME PROBLEMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN! You say cheating or not? I also heard some ridiculous story about that same workshop but I won't tell it here.

Point is, there are bad workshops out there and to prevent them from cheating our money, we as consumers should look out for each other. If such and such place got nice food surely you will share with your friends right? And if the food at such and such place sucks, surely you will tell your friends too right?

Last edited:

WiraLoh

Feb 25, 2006
The workshop guy change back to me the MIVEC gearbox once i treaten him about going to make Police report,

The explanation he gave about the wrong gearbox is that halfcut shop gave him the wrong gearbox wo!. ( I Cant imagine how a 20+ year experience machanic can make this type of mistake???????? and he say he has done alot of MIVEC convertion before this...???? Very pro this guy!!.)

Now the new gearbox is much much better, but i still cant find the location where the gearbox code is located. anyone can tell me?

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
i believe our fellow forumer here has his reasons for not naming the shop, so lets not force him.( if he wants to say, i beleive he will)

What he said is correct, morale of the story is to be caution of conmens and shops. This acts as a reminder for everyone, some parts/items cost that amount of money, do not get conned by misleading conmens just to save the few hundred bucks and end up paying much more for the repairs...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was browsing through the net and I found this in ZTH. I can recognise the 3 bar map sensor and boost solenoid was from my car.

Here goes the story :-

9th July 2010 - 3.30am-7 am- My car was broken into at Wangsa Maju. Haltech E6X, intercooler evo 7, HKS blowoff stole, sand put into engine, wire all cutoff.

1 week after that - Someone with the nick CLOVER26 post in ZTH and sell Haltech E6X. Here is the link...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience