a robbery at cheras ......must see

SP|D3RMaN

Known Member
Nov 11, 2008
aedetailers.multiply.com
MatRempits are a$$holes on wheels.
They would road hog and act like their great-grandfather road ! I used to drive a Mazda Fighter and then a Ford Ranger (but now only Myvi). One time a biker showed me his middle finger, i chase him till i think he pissed in his pants. Made a tight and quick U-turn which i couldn't do it already. Let him go.

Yes, i drive with care and try to be careful when bikers are around (Proper Bikers that obeys law). When i do see MatRempits around, it'll be like Dr Jackyl and Mr Hyde case already. Even my gf sometimes scared !

To any guys n gals reading this, remember, DO NOT STOP if you get into an accident or anything with ANY bikers. Just go straight to the police station and make a report.

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
correct Spiderman.....these bastards will "basuh" us kao kao if ever we stopped to check.....esp Titan(4wd blacklisted by rempits,hahaha)........:driver:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
The authorities don't take the action , we zthers will take the action !

lilprincess

Mar 24, 2009
maybe i should install some traps in my car in such that when they trying to chase me... i could just release them.... EXAMPLE..... oil sprayer..... since i have 7 cars at home... i am quite sure the supply of used engine oil will be very useful for me.... HAHAHAHAHAHA......

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
maybe i should install some traps in my car in such that when they trying to chase me... i could just release them.... EXAMPLE..... oil sprayer..... since i have 7 cars at home... i am quite sure the supply of used engine oil will be very useful for me.... HAHAHAHAHAHA......
:sleep:

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
i wud make a CCTV at my car... satelite version.... so dat ez to capture them...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi. i was wondering, wat effect if lets say a 15inch rims on the old perdana sei convert to a 17inch rims? overall size is still the same as the 15 inch rim tyres are thicker while 17 inch rims tyre are thinner.

whats the effect from chaging from 15 inch to 17 inch? and whats the effect of the thicker and thin tyres? thx. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience