A late intro

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
Hey sifu-sifus and all the other tcss-ers like me, I know I'm kinna late but here I am, to introduce myself after 1 month+ in ZTH

-What do you drive: Corolla AE101 (running on 4afe only :thumpdown:), and a Camry XV30
-Male / Female: Male :biggrin:
-Picture of you: No, not now. Maybe after some plactic surgery and liposuction :rofl:
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Forgotten
-When was it? : Somewhere around 2005-2007
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? : Learn new stuffs about mods, racing techniques and tcss.
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? : Bigger community and lucky draws?:biggrin:
-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Pass all my exams/Internship and get my ass back to Malaysia. Maybe get a BT for my corolla or save up the money for an FR JDM.

Basically that's most of it, feel free to ask anything. I'll try to answer all the questions :D

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So we took the newly launched Proton Saga to Ipoh, Perak for a full review. It is Proton's latest, affordable practical and cheap-to-maintain car that is targeted (mainly) to the needs of Malaysian buyers.

For full specifications, read our launch report here. You can also read our first impressions...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience