6A12 Vs 4G91

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i never hear F1 sound live. everytime hear from youtube only. haha............
so i know it is sharp and loud. the noise better than turbo sound.

For me...
Of course F1 sound far better compared to turbo...

But cannot be use on road.. later kena campak itu batu..... :biggrin:
Too noisy.....

For me...

But cannot be use on road.. later kena campak itu batu.....
Too noisy.....

to me, i encourage u drive ur F1 car pass my house every morning at 6am to wake me up or else i be late for work.

For me...

But cannot be use on road.. later kena campak itu batu.....
Too noisy.....

to me, i encourage u drive ur F1 car pass my house every morning at 6am to wake me up or else i be late for work.

F1 sound very2 loud...Make your ear drum wanna pecah if u stand close to it...Ya la,starting RPM 6000 edi and engine very2 high compression mmg pecah drum ooo...Hehehehe....Even GT Japan cars are loud apa tah lagi F1 car...Hehehe...And of cause F1 are sound way2 better then turbo car...Hehehe...If 6a10 sounds like F1,no one will use 6a10...Very2 loud ooo....

oic bro.
now i know how loud F1 car is. i owes hear from youtube, so no idea what is the exact sound.

wah this thread no finish yet meh..??? today is my happiest day and also a sad day cause i got my mivec oledi but no power very disappointed..anyone can help me how to mod??

wah this thread no finish yet meh..??? today is my happiest day and also a sad day cause i got my mivec oledi but no power very disappointed..anyone can help me how to mod??

Just convert or just came out from workshop..?

Waa..... tomorrow Valentine's Day..!

Cheers
:biggrin:

F1 sound very2 loud...Make your ear drum wanna pecah if u stand close to it...Ya la,starting RPM 6000 edi and engine very2 high compression mmg pecah drum ooo...Hehehehe....Even GT Japan cars are loud apa tah lagi F1 car...Hehehe...And of cause F1 are sound way2 better then turbo car...Hehehe...If 6a10 sounds like F1,no one will use 6a10...Very2 loud ooo....

Starting at 6000RPM...?

Now i know...
Have u ever watch the F1 live at Sepang...?

I'm sure you'll like it tough..

Yeah, it's true the sound especially when it cross in front of u (at the track) will make your ears sounds crazy.......
:rofl:

Walau wei..... seems alarm does'nt keep u awake.. :sleep:

oic bro.
now i know how loud F1 car is. i owes hear from youtube, so no idea what is the exact sound.

You should once go to Sepang to watch the F1 live...

Then you'll know the real sound and got the chance to see babes :stoned: from all over the countries too..... :biggrin:

And not to forget the HEAT there... like Padang Pasir...
:argh:

And not to forget the HEAT there... like Padang Pasir...

that means i am toasted banana kuih!!

F1 car idle rpm is 4,000rpm if not mistaken when they using the V12. nvm larr. when this car moves, it will be in 10,000 rpm-19,000rpm. imagine VTEC engine redline can reach 9,000rpm which is quite high already. this F1 engine baru start kicking show at 10,000rpm til 19,000rpm. if our car can reach 12,000rpm sure be supercar lorr..........

why the mivec car no power? mivec tak buka kah?? wrong wiring?
try to rev til 5,000++rpm then the mivec buka and u can feel the power of mivec. so far never heard of mivec no power. must be sth wrong during transplant. or maybe mechanic forgot to change some parts like fuel pump(mivec engine if use normal wira 1.5 fuel pump sure no power).
sorry i dun know any workshop expert in mivec. think u have to let the mechanic check cozs this is a very subjective question. it can be anything components that cause it no power.

that means i am toasted banana kuih!!

F1 car idle rpm is 4,000rpm if not mistaken when they using the V12. nvm larr. when this car moves, it will be in 10,000 rpm-19,000rpm. imagine VTEC engine redline can reach 9,000rpm which is quite high already. this F1 engine baru start kicking show at 10,000rpm til 19,000rpm. if our car can reach 12,000rpm sure be supercar lorr..........

why the mivec car no power? mivec tak buka kah?? wrong wiring?
try to rev til 5,000++rpm then the mivec buka and u can feel the power of mivec. so far never heard of mivec no power. must be sth wrong during transplant. or maybe mechanic forgot to change some parts like fuel pump(mivec engine if use normal wira 1.5 fuel pump sure no power).
sorry i dun know any workshop expert in mivec. think u have to let the mechanic check cozs this is a very subjective question. it can be anything components that cause it no power.

Not just become toasted banana kuih... U can even see the egg cook..! :biggrin:

About our bro MIVEC ... maybe something wrong somewhere.....
Better get back to the mechanic that have done the engine transplant...

Last edited:
And not to worry... the chick there will cool down the heat....... :biggrin:

This one quality cause imported... but just be careful they might bring even powerful birdy flu.......
:rofl:

bird flu? haha.........
not pistol flu kah? haha............

yeah goto sepang and become the western breakfast. u see 1 fried hotdog with 2 eggs beside. haha..............

bird flu? haha.........
not pistol flu kah? haha............

yeah goto sepang and become the western breakfast. u see 1 fried hotdog with 2 eggs beside. haha..............

1 fried hotdog with 2 eggs beside...? :hmmmm:

oh auto mivec. jarang aku dengar ada auto mivec. hehe....
vtec auto got a lot larr.

maybe the auto gb mahu kong liao so canot keluar the full power from engine. need find mechanic. we not expert in engine dont know how to help also.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom