6a12tt stock recirculation bov

4g92t

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
May i know anyone have d stock blow in compartment wanted to sell or where can i get 1? My car exowner use ssqv bov and perhaps where to get ssqv recirculation kit for it?

4g92t

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
Yes it does come with, as i can c there is a hose route from after ic to front turbo inlet, but d vacuum nipple broken already thats y i cant refit back, reason y not using ssqv as it is vent to air type, which whenever i floor hard shifting gear my engine would go deep rich, unless i know where can i get the recorculate flange connector for ssqv, anyone know?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I only know evo 7-9 comes std with recirculation bov...those older models don't have. no point having wastegate on 6a12tt, the pressure is too low, but mine was installed with waste/screamer pipe.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I only know evo 7-9 comes std with recirculation bov...those older models don't have. no point having wastegate on 6a12tt, the pressure is too low, but mine was installed with waste/screamer pipe.
Ah! All turbo have waste gate mah! Once over the boost level it opens and releases that is why called waste gate.....lol
Got one time mine spoilt, can get zero boost only as it was releasing all boost.....hahhaha:rofl:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
all evos, 1-9 , even gsr 1.8T run recirculation blow off valve due to the maf sensor.. if the car is stock fitted with vent to air bov instead recirculated, if you slow in shifting, the rich mixture will stall the engine and at some point, die off..:nurse:

4g92t

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
By correct terms it should be call as by pass valve, can anyone here confirmed 6a12tt dont have 1? As i can felt 1 near to ic outlet connected to turbo inlet there, car too lowered cant take a picture, if there is may i know where can i get a new 1for this?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I tot its an actuator...no meh?
The system should be the waste gate where it releases the unwanted or over boost. Actuator is the control unit. Got part of the explanation here......:biggrin:

A wastegate is essentially a device that bypasses some exhaust flow around the turbine section of a turbocharger to control maximum boost. A wastegate is usually controlled by a pressure actuator that is connected to manifold pressure. The wastegate is normally closed, held shut by a spring inside the actuator canister. When preset pressure limits are exceeded, the actuator progressively opens the wastegate, allowing exhaust flow to bypass the turbine, thus regulating manifold boost pressure.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
to recirculate...just buy numerous silicon radiator hoses and multiple connector+enough clamps....do your own plumbing..its easy diy stuff...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
He said he broke the vacuum nipple la
with enough spare hoses and connectors...that broken nipple was history :smokin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
need help & advice:adore:..
i'm planning to upgrade my waja engine 4G18 to GSR CK but need some advice from sifus which workshop in klang valley area should i send my car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience