6-speed SR20 Gearbox

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Rb26box got transfer case, so wont suit.

R33 Gtst Or R34 GTT r good enough,pretty strong.

silvia13

Dec 9, 2003
he wants 6 speed....gtst and gtt are 5 speed

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
S15 with OS gear or Nismo gearbox
everything still bound to $$$

if you have $$$ 7 speed Auto also no problem

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by morningstalker@Mar 25 2005, 10:08
Any one know how much is a Rwd sr20 6-speed gearbox??
[snapback]839342[/snapback]​
there is one unit in northern... the guy wanna let go together with the rear unit and etc etc... have to check again with him... but a bit pricey though... ur looking around RM2K+.... if ur serious buyer then let me know and i shall give him a call...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
u could make an RB26 gearbox rear wheel but most ppl tend to use RB25 boxes coz they're just as good anyway.. but since u need 6sp then this is pretty much irrelevant..

this guy who lives 5 mins away from me just rebuilt his S15 gearbox, i think total including shipping was ard AUD6k, im not sure how cheap that would be for you but comparing to a HKS sequential, you'll be able to get at least 2 done for the price of one HKS ;)

alternatively, just got for the OS gearset.. ive seen quite a few cars run good times with brutal launches and hard gearchanges with them here, but not S15s tho..

how much power you putting out and what are you using the car for? drags? circuit? if its just for drags maybe go auto ;)

drifters

Dec 8, 2004
s15 6-Speed Gear Box...

S-15 6-Speed Gearbox? One of my fren using it now, he said dammmmmm chun la...where got so many problem? He use is for more than 2-Years liao, twice a week go Genting Higlands ,whack up and down oso no problem at all.....he said damm reliable....

That orange color S-15 from Junkyard store in subang ,that car is using 5-speed gear box if i'm not mistaken..........

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
drifters said:
S-15 6-Speed Gearbox? One of my fren using it now, he said dammmmmm chun la...where got so many problem? He use is for more than 2-Years liao, twice a week go Genting Higlands ,whack up and down oso no problem at all.....he said damm reliable....

That orange color S-15 from Junkyard store in subang ,that car is using 5-speed gear box if i'm not mistaken..........
prolly swapped over a 33 box or s14a

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My evo 4 engine transplant to waja after running 10-15 minutes suddenly loss power, like running with 3 cylinders and engine check light on. Idling rough and low rpm, engine likely to stall and whole body vibrate. Switch off the engine and start again, the engine back to normal. Be able to boost up to 1.2 bar

After driving 10-15 minutes the same problem come again, engine loss power, check light on, idling vibrate and like running with 3 cylinders. Switch off the engine and re-start, it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience