Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

4wd gearbox mounting bracket for perdana

r3dster

500 RPM
Mar 26, 2006
Hi Zthians,
I found a supplier in japan which has stocks for the item. A set(consists of 2 part piece) of 4wd gearbox mounting bracket for perdana.
This item originates from a 6a12tt 4wd gearbox. This is required for owners who plans/has convert their perdana to a manual 4wd gearbox evo or rvr but can't find these brackets for their gearbox. They're not easy to get hold of.

I'm planning to get a set for myself and if any perdana owners are looking for them, I don't mind getting a set for you guys too.
The price is quite high as it is BRAND NEW, GENUINE MITSUBISHI(not custom made) and also i have costs to cover. I'm not a spare part shop. I'm just doing a favour for anyone who needs it.

Interested party is required to pay a deposit of RM50 only and must be paid by hand.(Shah alam/PJ/Subang).
Item is limited. Balance MUST be paid on collection day. Item will arrive on the 2nd of April 2012.
Closing date for me to place the order is on the 20th of March 2013

For further enquiry call my number or PM me.
Attached is the parts catalogue and the part is labeled 21104 and MD745087

Cheers!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, new member here, as a rookie to modification world, wanna ask is that any way to upgrade your car performance without turbo or supercharger modifications?
(cuz the maintaince and cost too much lol)
Besides, one of my friend recommd me to change the 1.8 throttle body, but there are others of my friend say it is not worth, any idea?
Last but not least, my car is 1st generation vios 06 year model (ncp42)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience