MIRAGE 2WD 1.6 TURBO and NA 1.6 4WD GEARBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

MIRAGE 2WD 1.6 TURBO and NA 1.6 4WD GEARBOX

edmundturner

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
Hi I have a Mirage TURBO 2WD gearbox for sale. It comes with driveshafts and a flyweel. This flywheel can use a 9" clutch plate (VR4,evo,etc).
Guarenteed no problems. No whining,gear crunching noises, shifting problems or etc. Gearoil changed every 15K.
The whole setup is currently installed in my VR4 engine.
Intrested buyers will be able to test the gearbox.
RM 650 NEGO.

I also have a 1.6 4WD gearbox taken out from a Japanese mitsubishi colt. Same design and case as EVO gearboxes but different ratio.

Gearbox half cut condition. Never used.
Gearbox ONLy : RM600 NEGO

BOOKINGS ARE MADE ONLY WITH A DEPOSIT $$$, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. NOT FAIR FOR ME AS I HAVE EXPERIENCE A FEW PROBLEMS WITH UNTRUSTWHORTY PEOPLE.
FAIR IS FAIR.

PLEASE CALL 0123055520 for fastest response

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
ooooooooooo....nice item! using it in my car also... ;)

free bump for you...

Dang..DAng...DANGG!!! :lol:

edmundturner

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
Im sure the passenger side drive shaft is from a GSR. The driver side is from either a VR4 or a GSR. Im not too sure. All CV joints and boots are in very good health. I personally serviced them 6months ago.

keong_MIRAGE

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
ed,

how to see if it's really 2WD from turbo not NA...cos most of my frens 61T all used this gb but all with LSD,they said if no LSD,it was from mirage or 61 NA not turbo... :rolleyes:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
does not make a deal if n/a or turbo la coz edmund turner been using this gear box in his car and his car makes heaps of power and runs great with this spec.. so i guess its a perfect mint buy..

hey ed sell to me only la...

edmundturner

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
Hey joshua, slightly modded, fast but NO WHERE near the low 11's like yours.
Cheers! You make all VR4 owners proud!

Keong, actually im not sure myself. When i got the GB from the Kedai poting, they guarenteed it was from a 2WD turbo. the mechanic confirmed this with me,because the Mirage 2WD turbo could use a 9" clutch. I didnt have to skim the housing or etc. Direct install. And, i have a friend who owned an original Mirage 2WD turbo and it was also not an LSD. Besides that there are serail numbers on it, but i dont know how to identify it.

edmund

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
keong_MIRAGE,

can you really be sure that all Mirage Gbox comes with LSD?

so far i dont think so all are LSD gearbox. i got 3 friends running 61T, none got LSd.

even my gearbox also no LSD.

Oi edmund...i want one spare...no one wanna buy PM me. ;)

keong_MIRAGE

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
bro,

i'm quite interested in your gearbox but do you want to trade with my evo3 non LSD gearbox? i bought rm850 6 months ago...still in 4WD,haven't lock into 2WD yet... ;)

btw,i still got VR4 intercooler,metal gasket 2.0mm MMC for VR4 or EVO ( new ),GSR 1.2mm metal gasket ( new ) VR4RS injectors,power enterprise 700cc X 4 injectors,HKS GT wastegate which can support 1000ps,HKS T4 cast iron banana,evo3 head,evo3 head with p&p and 272 in and ex cams regrind by thailand no.1 cams master... if you interested any of them,just let me know,ok?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have just replaced my blades with denso blades. my problem is that whenever it rains the blades 'skip' on the windshield. this does not happen when it is dry. however, there is no problem with the wiping action besides that.
anyone has any solutions to this problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience