4G93T Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
contreasjun27 : for me, not now
anyway, anybody got picture to show me how to DIY the OCT (oil catch tank)? thinking of getting a oil/mist separator to be used as a OCT instead of those 'CUSCO' chrome colored OCT.

contreasjun27 : for me, not now
anyway, anybody got picture to show me how to DIY the OCT (oil catch tank)? thinking of getting a oil/mist separator to be used as a OCT instead of those 'CUSCO' chrome colored OCT.

why want to waste the hassle of custom a OCT bro...you need welding on the fittings and adapters bro...better buy 1 brand new after market sent for a paint job instead hehe..much easier and thats how i do it last time hehe

why want to waste the hassle of custom a OCT bro...you need welding on the fittings and adapters bro...better buy 1 brand new after market sent for a paint job instead hehe..much easier and thats how i do it last time hehe

need weldings? i thought just screw in the normal fittings, and then the hose, then clip to secure it.
what you mean by paint job? izzit no more shiny chromy color already? post a pic ler.. kekkekeke

here, in my wira :driver:

Attachments

• 28899_1253933917990_1518832362_30542336_5161411_n.jpg
    28899_1253933917990_1518832362_30542336_5161411_n.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
need weldings? i thought just screw in the normal fittings, and then the hose, then clip to secure it.
what you mean by paint job? izzit no more shiny chromy color already? post a pic ler.. kekkekeke

The replica CUSCO now MYR100 with postage bro.. so cheap why wanna DIY? Last time mine DIY look like shit also cost me MYR90 liao.... not worth the hassle to DIY when China replica so cheap.. hahaha.. at least replica OCT won't condem your engine la...

The replica CUSCO now MYR100 with postage bro.. so cheap why wanna DIY? Last time mine DIY look like shit also cost me MYR90 liao.... not worth the hassle to DIY when China replica so cheap.. hahaha.. at least replica OCT won't condem your engine la...

very true i also got OCT for sell if you want...COD in PJ hehe sorry Ftzone hehe

wah... semua wanna sell.. but im in johor leh
--oh no.. how to install this OCT when im having FICD connection there??? any advice?
--also, is FICD a single way direction (check valve) unit? if not, when boost kick in, will the pressured air go from intake manifold go out from the FICD? (normally, pressured air cant go back into the cam cover since there is a check valve there)

Last edited:
anyone know where to get parts for GDI turbo? I looking for the CU for the injector. Part numner <R 578021. tq qt

selamat hari raya to all sifu sifu 4g93t. 1 thing to ask, what is the normal max pressure for engine oil pump? My previous is max 5 bar and now after install a coolant, 3 bar max only at rpm 3k around. Not able to try high due to jam condition. My Q, will the coolant reduce pressure? thanks in advance for all comments.

Radiator coolant or oil cooler? If radiator coolant should have nothing to do with oil pressure.
If you have oil cooler I think slight drop of oil pressure would be ok. But 2 bar difference is too much in my opinion. I am facing similar problem like you. Max 4bar of oil pressure only at full boost. My solution? Unfortunately, not yet found. But I am going to take out the oil pump and check for clearence. Replace if required.

Your oil pressure meter is what brand? The meter also can show you incorrect readings due to faulty sensor as well.

Attachments

• OilpumpMitsu.jpg
    OilpumpMitsu.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 105
ft, i check yesterday.Cool and hot weather give diff reading lo. Morning, max 3 bar, afternoon at 5pm 4 bar max. My meter hks brand, those thin body type. Wah, thanks for the instruction to check pump, seem very difficult to check le, even where's the pump locatted i also no idea.

very sure its terbalik type, but how to make it in wira? seem the head like mivec ke...

dat's wat i'm wondering lo, usually only waja/gen-2/neo use terbalik engines but this wira??:hmmmm:

to all master, i still intend to change the ic for my stock ic, just heard my fren said boost will reduce from previous setting. To set back only using boost controller. Is it thru?

to all master, i still intend to change the ic for my stock ic, just heard my fren said boost will reduce from previous setting. To set back only using boost controller. Is it thru?

reduce ah?..but mine increase by 0.2bar leh..hehe

so, what's go wrong? mine reduce but your increase. I change from stock to vr4 type. All master 4g93t, please to comments. Thanks in advance.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom