4G93T Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
G

Gun&Gun

Congrats Gun&Gun n welcome to modified GSR members...hahahahah.....why dont you use full 3 inch piping from front to end

I got some suggestion on T/B why dont you use the aftermarket T/B coz if u use those the T/B from the chop shop its almost the same waiting time to kong lor......somemore if u buy those aftermarket T/B its more bigger then the evo T/B if im not mistaken those evo T/B 65mm but if you use the aftermarket T/B its 70mm minimum plus its new T/B n the pricing of course if u go the chopshop their selling price somewhere around rm600 to rm800 same like u buying those new aftermarket T/B.....Lizard its very easy to know its time for your T/B kong......1st the idle timing of course will unstable n 2nd your car its very difficult to start.......anyway cheers :wavey:

hahaha...i left some word liao...front i put 2.5" after the center bullet, thn is straight 3" out liao...more powerful than last time standard 18" piping....

yeah, i also got think for tis b4, but i not sure to put wat size on GSR, so think to put E3 or perdana V6....since u gv the informations, i will buy the after market T/B to use...if put 80MM izzit suitable for gsr?? haha...the idle is really unstable, sometime i turn junction or wait at traffic light...it will slowly n mato the engine...after check, is the T/B head cause problem...

if the car whn 1st n 2nd gear, like low rpm below 2rpm, the car sometime will choking...vy pening for it...

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Revmesh - Thank you for sharing the picture.. it is so nice.. i also want to do like urs .. is that okay? haha..!

G

Gun&Gun

for GSR recommended 2.5" till 3.0" , yes the aftermarket TB is always more "handsome" than those stock ones , gsr or evo t/b also no need rm600 to rm800, around rm300-400 , and tbh t/b is one mechanical part that is not so easily to be spoilt unless u are talking bout the idling problem when u turn on a/c then it drops to "0" and died off ...

if that's the case , adding a FICD will solve it RM100 only , budget fix , and back 2 normal , car very difficult 2 start got many reasons one , not necessarily t/b geh , could be starter , could be dirty t/b , etc etc , normally ppl change to get a bigger diameter ... 60mm cukup lor if got no piggyback 2 tune it , AFAIK my friend's gsr using stock t/b and very rich when he did dyno , so by right if bigger t/b , u will need 2 adjust a/f as well ...

my 2 cents only ... please correct me if i'm wrong ... teehee :itsme:
jz hv the idling problem, since the idle cant be adjust anymore, coz the turn parts oledi loose, n kosong at ther liao....FICD??? wat is tat?? maybe i try to ask my foreman on tomr...c can be fix it or not.....okie...u explain more about the T/B...i more understand...if need to put bigger 1, need 2 adjust....thanks bro....

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
jz hv the idling problem, since the idle cant be adjust anymore, coz the turn parts oledi loose, n kosong at ther liao....FICD??? wat is tat?? maybe i try to ask my foreman on tomr...c can be fix it or not.....okie...u explain more about the T/B...i more understand...if need to put bigger 1, need 2 adjust....thanks bro....
no problem u can refer here ... for FICD
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...um-aircond-to-stable-ur-idle-after-on-ac.html

if your foreman have it , then you save a lot , or else , go somewhere else and look for it ... after that won't mati anymore ... i think it's called air con valve , Mitsu are famous for this problem ... by right shld only pay RM100 for it including installation ... so good luck:nurse:

Last edited by a moderator:

RevMesh

Known Member
Jul 20, 2004
hahah!>.. sorry --- [email protected] send to my email.
becoz it looks so nice.. wish to have that bumper.. CANTIK !!! clean and clear and fierce! :rofl:

Bump: hahah!>.. sorry --- [email protected] send to my email.
becoz it looks so nice.. wish to have that bumper.. CANTIK !!! clean and clear and fierce! :rofl:

thanx for the compliments dude, i fitted the whole front end (without the engine of course). have to hati kering bit, coz very prone to JPJ datuks, he he he.

Bump:
Revmesh - Thank you for sharing the picture.. it is so nice.. i also want to do like urs .. is that okay? haha..!
thanks again dude. wanna do like mine?? i'll be more than pleased to furbish u wit info's. the more the merrier ma. ha ha.

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
ahaha ... RevMesh. u mean that bumper will cause jpj stop and ask ?
Hrmmm ... that is a troublesome works. but what to do.. live happily with a nice body work and car

RevMesh

Known Member
Jul 20, 2004
Hrmmm ... that is a troublesome works. but what to do.. live happily with a nice body work and car

not the the bumper only, but the whole fascia. i doesn't look satria at all right, ha ha.

Bump:

not the the bumper only, but the whole fascia. i doesn't look satria at all right, ha ha.

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
dude's..have any of you using emanage blue?? plan to install..but want to know the pro & cons using it..hehe..:hmmmm:

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
dude's..have any of you using emanage blue?? plan to install..but want to know the pro & cons using it..hehe..:hmmmm:
emanage blue .... GOOD stuff , way better than on SAFC , dun be surprised with emanage when u go dyno will pop another like 15-20hps ...

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
ohh..realy..how bout the fc..me still in standrd mode..only add piping i/c & ekzos with fuel reg & wasgte..keke..help me sifu..

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
ohh..realy..how bout the fc..me still in standrd mode..only add piping i/c & ekzos with fuel reg & wasgte..keke..help me sifu..
dun call me sifu , me is T-less one ok ... ok if you ask for some detail definition , i cannot explain because i dunno how 2 deliver it to you ,

if ppl tell u adding emanage can save petrol , ask them go jump off the building , in reality it does save maybe 3%-4% but seriously cannot feel lor lolz ,

air fuel ratio by stock for GSR-lou will be rich , i dunno bout other but my mate's one is flooding petrol , can always see fire when he rev high and let go ... but he has got no piggyback or whatsoever , basically stock ...

from being flooded by unburned petrol emanage will adjust your air and fuel mixture to the point where it will be fully utilized , or optimum point. b4 and after effect , driving will be smoother , let's say normal driving , accelerate @ 3rd gear , then u let go , it will choke a bit right ? but after being tuned , say good bye to those choking , driving will be a smoother process , go faster ... hmmm i would say no difference also , that's all i can remember le , coz after a while i dun feel it anymore ... lolz:rofl:

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
wahahah! lizard good answer from u... i cant feel it too... hahaha .. it looks the same at FC .. but power can feel not really much too.. just can view the result nicely.
Hrmm ... the result to give u better feeling la.. satisfied maybe.. hahaha .. don know how to describe.

Bump: wahahah! lizard good answer from u... i cant feel it too... hahaha .. it looks the same at FC .. but power can feel not really much too.. just can view the result nicely.
Hrmm ... the result to give u better feeling la.. satisfied maybe.. hahaha .. don know how to describe.

RevMesh

Known Member
Jul 20, 2004
wahahah! lizard good answer from u... i cant feel it too... hahaha .. it looks the same at FC .. but power can feel not really much too.. just can view the result nicely.

Bump: wahahah! lizard good answer from u... i cant feel it too... hahaha .. it looks the same at FC .. but power can feel not really much too.. just can view the result nicely.
yee lizard agree wit u too. these piggybacks can give the power we want but FC is not not guaranteed to be good, just nice to prevent the engine from choking. anyway dunno hows is gonna be when i put in lt10s.....:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Wahaha.. Revmesh.. high ambitious to put that wei.. expensive too! hahaha.. put edi tell and show the result pls.. lolx. :biggrin:

Bump: Wahaha.. Revmesh.. high ambitious to put that wei.. expensive too! hahaha.. put edi tell and show the result pls.. lolx. :biggrin:

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
yee lizard agree wit u too. these piggybacks can give the power we want but FC is not not guaranteed to be good, just nice to prevent the engine from choking. anyway dunno hows is gonna be when i put in lt10s.....:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
lolz, seriously i asked my tuner , he just said , if u want technical answers , go search the web , what i can tell you is , before and after , just optimize the a/f , simple as that , by optimizing it you will get a better output from your engine's capability ...

view results , ok le , i was glad it delivered 10whp for a stock engine , coz b4 me was a kenari , 1whp saje , i was like :smokin: worried but that feller got some superkompressor or whatever compressor , which alrdy damaged the engine , imagine paying RM1400 and +1whp , that one really got nothing to say ...

lt10s , aduh standalone vs piggyback , no need 2 say le , but emanage for gsr also very2 good alrdy , easily 20whp ? save the money to buy a 4wd le :driver:

anyway i have a sub frame from evo3 , which is not suitable for me as i'm not using a 4wd gearbox , maybe it will fit into gsr converted , am not really sure , need 2 clarify it , very2 good condition , no dents at all , so if can fit , just exchange your sub frame with mine ...

RevMesh

Known Member
Jul 20, 2004
lizard, u wanna exchange sub frame wit who?>?

badturz, sure i'll let ya'll know the results, but not so soon cos engine still under 2nd rebuild process. maybe u can follow me to dyno at sepang area, thats my mech's fren shop.

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
sepang area got dyno machine too? wow.. impressive man.!
eh how are u setting for ur chassis with such a powerful car? i bet ur car is more than 300whp d right? i feel not really stable when taking any corner.. what have you been install in ur car?
6 points mirage roll cage?

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
lizard, u wanna exchange sub frame wit who?>?

badturz, sure i'll let ya'll know the results, but not so soon cos engine still under 2nd rebuild process. maybe u can follow me to dyno at sepang area, thats my mech's fren shop.
urm anyone le ... lolz , coz a bit wasted as i got the sub frame that came with the lower arms ...
condition really damm good , dowan 2 turn it to besi buruk ...

sepang area got dyno machine too? wow.. impressive man.!
eh how are u setting for ur chassis with such a powerful car? i bet ur car is more than 300whp d right? i feel not really stable when taking any corner.. what have you been install in ur car?
6 points mirage roll cage?
not stable during corner ? lu pakai apa abs setup ? roll cage dun play2 aer ... toughen chassis ? spot/double welding (illegal) / auto foam (legal) ...

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Lizard - cantik info la..true answer too.. technical answer web there is a lot. haha!

G

Gun&Gun

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...um-aircond-to-stable-ur-idle-after-on-ac.html

if your foreman have it , then you save a lot , or else , go somewhere else and look for it ... after that won't mati anymore ... i think it's called air con valve , Mitsu are famous for this problem ... by right shld only pay RM100 for it including installation ... so good luck:nurse:
okie...haha...thanks bro...later i will try to take my fren factory, he said hv idea for it...no need change t/b...maybe he also using tat air con valve to solve it..hope problem will be solve...haha..

one thing wanna to ask, GSR standard front disc izzit wit single port or 2 ports brake?? coz i found evo 3 2 port front disc brake wit caliper n if change Evo 3 front bodyparts, got any kena JPJ saman b4?....thanks everyone...

Bump:

okie...haha...thanks bro...later i will try to take my fren factory, he said hv idea for it...no need change t/b...maybe he also using tat air con valve to solve it..hope problem will be solve...haha..

one thing wanna to ask, GSR standard front disc izzit wit single port or 2 ports brake?? coz i found evo 3 2 port front disc brake wit caliper n if change Evo 3 front bodyparts, got any kena JPJ saman b4?....thanks everyone...