4g93 modification advice

4G4life

Known Member

4G4life

Known Member
Oct 17, 2006
ic ic , so both also fit to4g9x ?

Ori skunk2 is too expensive, how about the fake skunk2 ? S90 I have a few friend using, not so good , the machining area if not smooth will make the butterfly valve jam, then the spring at the throttle not enuf force. Anyway S90 make from malaysia , johor at permas jaya.
Ist ok to use fake skunk? i think its better go to original product......... :driver:
Just my 10cent.....:smokin:

fastclubman

Known Member

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
in my opinion proper porting job of the head will gain impressive result and the gain is achieved all over the powerband. The head is really the key for all NA engines, this thrown in with good static CR to suit the cams that you are using, it will generally give good results.

For a good performance, every component has to suit each other, then u can see the overall result. just my 2 cents!

skytech

500 RPM

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
All sifu, how to know whether the head is belong to 4g91 , 4g92 or 4g93 dohc ?

How to see the difference between this 3 ? Others then the cam code , what else significant difference I can look on it. Wanna buy a 4g93 head, scare been cheat.

Please advice.

wsonny

Known Member

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Nice tread, I can learn something from here. I was thinking to BOT instead of just play NA. But after reading this I will keep my 4G93 asNA. Can all the sifu here list down stage by stage which part I should go 1st from the original. If can base on the lower budget.

Now my car only mod on air filter, 4-2-1 chap ayam, and only using 1.5 gearbox.

nightzstar

nightzstar

Mar 20, 2006
btw, may i know where is this auto terminal located in kuching? i have question regarding on na 4g93 rebuild? i am looking for a putra as weekend ride, saw one but the owner said knocking problem and burnt piston? cost to rebuild 2k according to him? Is it around that figure?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im driving a wira with converted engine and rear disc brake. It seems that they only assist less than 10% of the braking. The rear disc brake pads are rarely change, the disc looks smooth & there is no cove at the tip of the disc. means it has never really been use. i was hoping to get hand brake stop effect at 80km +, but mech says it not possible. any advice ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience