4G93 flywheel

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
u can always go buy TODA lightened flywheel for mivec... 4G93 also can use, same size.

If you decide to skim your flywheel... take off 1kg max for reliability... else the flywheel might not be strong enuff, and might crack due to too much torture.

potssum

Jan 17, 2005
hehe tumpang lalu.... where can i get that toda flywheel for mivec?? how much does that toda will cost me?? i heard that if ur using lighten flywheel your top end will suffer plus u must always press the paddle so dat the engine wont loose its momentum due to light flywheel.. hmmm is it really that bad? any experince want to share??

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
You can get the RS Autosports ultra lightweight flywheel for that... I've held both original and RS flywheel before, the RS one is MUCH llighter compared to the original. My mechanic developed the flywheel himself, if youre interested PM me and Ill give you his number. :)

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
yup RS Autosports is light... one of my fren using it... but TODA is lighter (but i can't remember the figures) weigh both together, but TODA is very rare for 93/92 sizes & expensive.

whatever u choose...get the originally lighten flywheel rather than skimming it. lighten or racing flywhell has lesser mass but its made through R&D so the gains are guaranteed. u'll get better linear acceleration & better engine braking when dropping gear

safety first bro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, wanna ask what ecu better for FD? I got Microtech LT10s im using in my GTIR PULSAR RNN14. Recently i bought Haltech e6x as my garage advice me.

As far as i know that Microtech well known for FD/Rotary engine.

But my garage said if using Haltech ecu, i dont have to Top-up/add extra oil into FD engine. not like Microtech.

some garage advice me that haltech has noise distorsion(storing) problem with ECU, sometimes ecu error if using on Rotary engine.

Im confuse now, please help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience