4g92p to 4g92 Mivec

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
anyway how muc the market price of the engine? 5-6k? anybody wants to tolak this engine for 2nd hand? better in good working condition lah...

GSRTurbo9166: i really dont know how u fit this in your satria.... anyway how much does it cost u? and do u feel its worth of your money? sorry brother i dont put you down... its that i didnt feel its needy cos i'm not a racer and im not chicken though... its juz that i didnt feel i need that brother.....cos u know lah this malaysia... heavy jam, bumpy road and the mother f**kers (JPJ n KudaPutih) all aorund... so u cant enjoy the ride as you modified... and as u paid... unless we become batmans and rides at night... mahu pi mana? underground job lah... Sorry if its hurts anyone... its my way of think...
i need power up my car but not as what u hav... its monster down there man.... heheheheh

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

I remember there is a shop selling mini cooper's accessories in subang area (popular with car modification). But i cant remember the shop name .. hope someone can enlighten me here.. thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience