4G15 Stroker kit

KCi

Jan 2, 2004
Hi Powerzone,
Let's say if after I'm rebored the 4G15 with 1.6 stroker kit, and unfortunately in the matter of times, the wear and tear that accumulated by my engine leaves me no other option than rebuild/overhaul; could the rebored engine takes another overhaul since the cylinders wall is thinner than before? This is good gauge to make sure this things will last.

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
On a standard virgin 4G15 block, the piston size is 75.5mm dia. With the stroker, it's rebored to 76mm, so you still have another 2 rebores, to 76.25mm and 76.50mm. Max. rebore is 76.50mm according to the service manual, but you can still go up to 77mm and be very safe even for competition (tested by us).

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
apexi3016 said:
hi.....how much is labour for the stroker kit?

thanx
Labour + reboring, gasket set, etc. come to around RM1,100.

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
a question...wat is the difference using a larger mm stroke on the same bore then using the ori stroke?

strobe03

Mar 28, 2006
supercharger kit

hai Powerzone...du u guys happen to hv a supercharger kit for the 4g15??if yes,hw much would it cost?thanks

hayabuza

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2005
Klang
Hi powerzone...

u said the stroker are recon rite? what about the pistons? are they forged or recon as well?
And how do u confirm that the cubic capacity is 1600cc? What are the engine dimensions (bore x stroke) after the engine is stroked with ur stroker kit?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Eibach sucks

Eibach pro kit for putra.
Front - 2 fingers.
Rear - 5 fingers.

Just after a week, the front started to give "ekkkk ekkkkkk" sound on the driver side whenever i pass through road bumps or uneven road. And what's more? The ABS light also blinks occasionally (wheel touching the ABS wire until it hurts). I went to tyre shop and asked them to put rubber. But the annoying sound is still there. Dunno whether the Monroe absorber already kong or not. But there's no sign of any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience