3S-Generation New TT Style.

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
Hi Guys,

TT was nowadays are boring and time consumed, tonight while during our TT session few of us have suggested a way to try out. Let’s give a try the other way.

TT session will be held twice per month on 1st week and the last week of the month.

TT session will be held everywhere, basically no idea where. but we will meet up at Aman Suria as our base, then only Convoy session to the Destination as a group.

3S-Generation new TT session - Every 1st week and last week of the months, please make your calender, there will no more SMS to received on venue of TT session

Meet up check point - Aman Suria

Time to meet up - 9.30pm

Leaving Meet up check point - 9.45pm firmed and no more waiting

Convoy destination - you'll never know

who to attend - anyone who interested to join us.

Contact information - you may check it out @ www.3s-gen.com :: View topic - 3S member Contact Information

Map - www.3s-gen.com :: View topic - Sedap @ Aman Suria

News - www.3s-gen.com :: View topic - New way of TT session

Please advise your comment, your feed back is our concerned.

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
hahahahaaa you'll never know what's the next excitment...

Convoy here and there and i'm sure there's some itchy footer out there would be interested to kacau us..... i think might have to exercise abit then. lolz

jackliew

Feb 6, 2007
that's good..but if only twice per month will bored...if u'll got go anywhere pls contact me i try to come out every friday....0123142843 thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Remember how Lexus went all Ferrari-esque and announced that the LFA wouldn’t be available for sale in the first two years but would instead be leased to owners on the pretext of preventing speculators from cashing in on the supercar by reselling it immediately and pocketing a handsome profit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience