Interior and Cockpit

3 in 1 Led Meter - Universal

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi All,

Best selling product, now in ZTH - 3 in 1 Led Meter

Cool gadget that illuminate your dashboard! Nice and sharp led color. 3 in 1 Meter comes with 2 models, both can interchange color! Information on display:

1) Digital Clock - huge time display
2) Temperature inside and outside cabin - tells you how hot and cold in degree celcius
3) Car voltage reading - for safey - healthy voltage is between 13 - 13.5, weak - 12 and below

Suitable for all type of car - sold many to Satria Neo, Myvi, Waja..Sold to Celica, Alphard, DC5, S2000 and some other exotic beauty!

This meter can connect to cigarette socket, as well as direct current - need foreman to install - RM10 only....Product is good quality - Trusted Seller in Mudah (MarkoKenko):proud: - sold many in ZTH last time too!!

RM59 only...other place selling RM69...Singapore selling at $39 (RM80).....For postage please add RM10 only - sent everywhere within Malaysia :deal: (Maybank:1144 0500 0915 - inform me when you already made payment - need to verify TQVM)

Thank you for all you support and trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok my car got broke into also haiz my kancill 660 window kena smash when park near billion sunway..the thief want to stole my player but luckly my dad got out on time and manage to save the situation thx god....i tint my windwo damn black also they want to broke into kns..but thx god la..did not lost anything just need to get a new window hai
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience