what is horse power??
performance?
accelerate?
top speed?

please tell me.......

amTonjet

Apr 20, 2009
wow..u really need to learn alot bro...pm me ur cntc number....we can meet n discuss bout this...

what is horse power??
performance?
accelerate?
top speed?

please tell me.......
horsepower = measurement to determine how powerful ur engine is...

performance = root word perform... means how good a thing performs....

accelerate = how fast u can build up speed in a given length... in other words, pick up...

top speed = how fast ur car can move...

damn i feel like i'm teaching kindergarten....

jswong

Dec 30, 2004
Did Google suddenly go offline or something? Or has the Nazis returned and burned all books?...

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
Wah bro,

your question.......:confused:...damn daring wei.

The best part , you're sooooo lucky Skywalker took the effort to tell you in brief what it all means..and amTonjet took the effort to ajak you yam cha somore.

I think if you're going to ask more about this topic you mighttt wanna consider to google the asnwer b4 somebody throws a FIT

bien335

Aug 3, 2009
this thread fails to deliver.

and why is this in the 1000cc and above section?

what's wrong with our education system?

hachiroku clan

Oct 16, 2008
maybe he just want to know the true meaning of this terms lo..
should put up a noobie thread :rofl:
no hard feelings ya! :itsme:

rex79gt

Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
wikipedia may b yr best teacher at the moment :P

turbolover

Nov 17, 2005
Yesterday night i took a bottle of red bull.i immediately felt that i have gained more horsepower.u know la when u have pent up horsepower u also must release so i go look for my usual hooker.she said (in a very provocative voice) "let's see ur performance tonight".me grinning from ear to ear cos got more power from red bull.so i started pumping her.she said "faster faster" so i accelerate abit.so the pumping got faster and faster till i almost reach my top speed.i said "i'm cumming".she said "oh yea oh yea i'm cumming too.so when i reach my top speed we both came together and live happily ever after.

jinkl

May 22, 2004
Yesterday night i took a bottle of red bull.i immediately felt that i have gained more horsepower.u know la when u have pent up horsepower u also must release so i go look for my usual hooker.she said (in a very provocative voice) "let's see ur performance tonight".me grinning from ear to ear cos got more power from red bull.so i started pumping her.she said "faster faster" so i accelerate abit.so the pumping got faster and faster till i almost reach my top speed.i said "i'm cumming".she said "oh yea oh yea i'm cumming too.so when i reach my top speed we both came together and live happily ever after.
bro, jst asking, did u misfire at the end ?

Jin, hahaha~~~:biggrin::biggrin: mis fires. Nice one....I think didn't misfire.

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
hahahahha...bro this was one of the best definitons ive heard reg the mentioned above.:rofl:

bro, jst asking, did u misfire at the end ?
this is the icing on the cake !!! hahahahah

afiq_farami

Mar 28, 2009
not dat mean la

what is horse power?
effect the performance?
effect the accelerate?
effect the top speed?

bien335

Aug 3, 2009
horsepower is the rate of work of an engine.

in metric, the unit kilowatt (kW) is used.

it is self explanatory. the more power you have, the higher the rate of work the engine is able to do.

it doesnt necessarily mean that more power results in higher topspeed. vmax is also an effect of gearing.

ever hear the term power to weight ratio? that is used as a rule of thumb. hp/tonne.

capice?