280zx Concept Car.

reza808

Sep 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
was just browsing through this pages and everything was all 'wowww' and 'woohooo' on the awesomeness of the effort for the Z lady from u guys...saluteee!!!

Am getting one of this babes soon (final level of decision) from a close fren of mine - a 82' T roof 280ZX collecting uncountable dust in he's garage....so am planning to break my piggy bank on this one...

yes its a collectible but im not a classic car ethusiast and im just planning to enjoy the muscle car look of it with probably a RB25/26 for the meat...

your comments on the idea is really much appreciated.. (do it / dont do it / keep it stock / too expensive and the list goes on)

sorry if i just barge in to this page like this but yea...must admit i dun quite have any other place to go...heheheheheh

thanks in advance guyss!! cheers...

jhoonaun

Known Member
Feb 8, 2009
anymore of this classic for sale ? willing to pay cash regardless of the condition. =) as long as it comes with a geran and everything in legal. =) anyone can keep an eye for one for me ? thanks~~

sythen

May 27, 2010
Kota Kinabalu
anymore of this classic for sale ? willing to pay cash regardless of the condition. =) as long as it comes with a geran and everything in legal. =) anyone can keep an eye for one for me ? thanks~~
there are a few on mudah, ranging from 'pretty good' to 'wtf' condition.. couple of weeks ago there were another 2 for sale around here in kk but i dont see the ads anymore. the prices for these cars nowadays are O.O though

maintenance can be a drag too.. im still finding parts for mine. having problems with rear brakes but cant find the calipers so im considering an r31 rotor conversion. very very headacheee

Last edited:

aalborg

Nov 4, 2007
bro sythen, might consider conversion from silvia rear brake.. parts much easy to find n replaced. cheers..

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
there are a few on mudah, ranging from 'pretty good' to 'wtf' condition.. couple of weeks ago there were another 2 for sale around here in kk but i dont see the ads anymore. the prices for these cars nowadays are O.O though

maintenance can be a drag too.. im still finding parts for mine. having problems with rear brakes but cant find the calipers so im considering an r31 rotor conversion. very very headacheee
what happen to your brake? Rotor disc issue or whole brake jam already? I have a set of brake rotors that fits 280zx with turbo. I bought it wrong. Mine is a NA so it's bigger.
Conversion is a drag coz you need a very good welder especially when our "ladies" already so old but of coz once converted you will have less headache on finding the parts ... maybe for another 5-10 years. hehehehe...

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
i own a 280ZX too... just bought it... now working on it... where do you buy all ur parts from???
buying parts all around.. here and there. some can use OEM parts and some I have to order online in ebay. what parts u looking at?

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
sorry guys. long time din update this post. been busy lately with my new project. i am selling wheels now and it's limited stock. setup is 15x9, offset -13, PCD 114.3. Watanabe styled. let me know if any of you all interested. here is a latest pic of my car. sweeeeeeeeet!!

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
finally corvette unleashed, why sell ur rims?

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
i have 30 sets of it. my new business hobby. hehehe.. i told you i want to sponsor my wheels to you. you still interested?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
sorry guys. long time din update this post. been busy lately with my new project. i am selling wheels now and it's limited stock. setup is 15x9, offset -13, PCD 114.3. Watanabe styled. let me know if any of you all interested. here is a latest pic of my car. sweeeeeeeeet!!

It looks super high wei, lowering it anytime soon?

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
30 Sets ..Wow
yea baby... 30 sets. Just do it for the heck of it. Well... I am the only one has these rep in town baby. hehehe

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

It looks super high wei, lowering it anytime soon?
nah.. i won't be lowering it down coz this car ain't gonna like the bumps in Penang. I may remove and change another sets of skirts and bumpers. I dunno. budget 2012 not finalize yet. hahahahaha:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda have just unveiled the new yet not-so-new 2012 Civic and before the verdicts have even rolled off the tongues of the motoring world, they've backed it up with an advertising campaign that focuses on the many different consumers of the Civic and how there's a variant to suit them all.

Honda feels that each of its Civic variants will cater...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience