280zx Concept Car.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
yea but 8K..... siao already. i can get a heart transplant with RM8K. i will try to trim down my request la. i was actually asking to change all to black leather with orange stitching on the seats and doors. black carpet for the floor. i didn't expect to be that much. somemore it's not full leather. it's cloth + leather. my uncle change his CRV seat to leather also RM3K from honda.
KL got cheaper ka? what's the price range?

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
haha why dont u ask tom, he did major surgery on his bmw, hahahaha.

as for me, sometimes the money is worth spending if its getting to ur original standards, lol. anyways, i spent 8k just for parts to get my s car back to original, the rest of the trims, i dont know la, haha

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
yea bro. i saw your s car posting. that's is alot of $$$ gonna be in there. so far how much you come out liao?

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
10k for car, 30-40k for restoration costs, lol and more maybe

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
agreed with Kev...the cost of buying the car is only a fraction of fixing it back up again....if cant afford the after-buy work...better dont get into it...unless u've got your own shed n all the tools to do it yourself la.

aalbotg...dun la sell...if wanna sell oso let me know price first can? hehehehe

aalborg

Nov 4, 2007
if get the car in bad shape, be prepare to spend a lot in restoration. sometimes is not the money which is matter but is the parts which is hard to get especially for rare n classic car.

artuto, dun think the Lady will for sell again coz the car is with my dad oredi. Last time i put on sell for below 30K.. hehehe..

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
yea. it's true. when you get yourself into restoration it's no longer about the money. it's about whether can you get the parts or not. you got money but no parts... cannot do. it's the satisfaction of getting it done up. going ttru the slow and painful process but the end results are YUMMY!!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
loose end, yup.. u are right.. i use the same photo when i wanted to sell off my Lady last time.. but now, the condition still the same, not much changes.

Now the Lady no more with me.. gave it to my dad as he love it so much... Love on first sight.. haha. Nearly sold it if not becoz of my dad.
Good to hear that , your ride is still with you or your dad .

Besides , your picture will be my memories too .. :love:

aalborg

Nov 4, 2007
my Lady now at my hometown in Kedah. My dad n my younger brother is the co-owner now.

my younger brother used to drive out for weekend outing n my dad used it with my mom for morning tim sam.. haha.. old man with young heart.

Normally ppl dun recognise wat car is it until they saw the emblem at the rear of the bonnet.. but still some of them never know the existing of this model.. coz the emblem showing Datsun 280zx n not Nissan 280zx.

reza808

Sep 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
was just browsing through this pages and everything was all 'wowww' and 'woohooo' on the awesomeness of the effort for the Z lady from u guys...saluteee!!!

Am getting one of this babes soon (final level of decision) from a close fren of mine - a 82' T roof 280ZX collecting uncountable dust in he's garage....so am planning to break my piggy bank on this one...

yes its a collectible but im not a classic car ethusiast and im just planning to enjoy the muscle car look of it with probably a RB25/26 for the meat...

your comments on the idea is really much appreciated.. (do it / dont do it / keep it stock / too expensive and the list goes on)

sorry if i just barge in to this page like this but yea...must admit i dun quite have any other place to go...heheheheheh

thanks in advance guyss!! cheers...

jhoonaun

Known Member
Feb 8, 2009
anymore of this classic for sale ? willing to pay cash regardless of the condition. =) as long as it comes with a geran and everything in legal. =) anyone can keep an eye for one for me ? thanks~~

sythen

May 27, 2010
Kota Kinabalu
anymore of this classic for sale ? willing to pay cash regardless of the condition. =) as long as it comes with a geran and everything in legal. =) anyone can keep an eye for one for me ? thanks~~
there are a few on mudah, ranging from 'pretty good' to 'wtf' condition.. couple of weeks ago there were another 2 for sale around here in kk but i dont see the ads anymore. the prices for these cars nowadays are O.O though

maintenance can be a drag too.. im still finding parts for mine. having problems with rear brakes but cant find the calipers so im considering an r31 rotor conversion. very very headacheee

Last edited:

aalborg

Nov 4, 2007
bro sythen, might consider conversion from silvia rear brake.. parts much easy to find n replaced. cheers..

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
there are a few on mudah, ranging from 'pretty good' to 'wtf' condition.. couple of weeks ago there were another 2 for sale around here in kk but i dont see the ads anymore. the prices for these cars nowadays are O.O though

maintenance can be a drag too.. im still finding parts for mine. having problems with rear brakes but cant find the calipers so im considering an r31 rotor conversion. very very headacheee
what happen to your brake? Rotor disc issue or whole brake jam already? I have a set of brake rotors that fits 280zx with turbo. I bought it wrong. Mine is a NA so it's bigger.
Conversion is a drag coz you need a very good welder especially when our "ladies" already so old but of coz once converted you will have less headache on finding the parts ... maybe for another 5-10 years. hehehehe...

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
i own a 280ZX too... just bought it... now working on it... where do you buy all ur parts from???
buying parts all around.. here and there. some can use OEM parts and some I have to order online in ebay. what parts u looking at?

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang
sorry guys. long time din update this post. been busy lately with my new project. i am selling wheels now and it's limited stock. setup is 15x9, offset -13, PCD 114.3. Watanabe styled. let me know if any of you all interested. here is a latest pic of my car. sweeeeeeeeet!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Trying something new here guys, especially for those who haven't been following our social channels. I've been getting plenty of questions on YouTube especially regarding manual shifting H&T etc so I was thinking of compiling them here or creating a series of post revolving on driving topics

I hope this helps anyone searching for answers on footwork and such, let's dicuss

I'll start with this one:
How to Shift Quicker

View attachment 572362

View attachment 572361 ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience