26th extreme park drift event

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
all zth buddy u guys attend the events??? if anyone hv the video post up here....
hah really exciting huh ........this time we hv so many drifter joined.....but some drifter didn't co-operation......almost bang 2getter !!!! so scary .......but i feel the marshall is not much leh........anyway the event is arrange by cheaka isi't!!!!!
wow very good n drifter get more n more!!!! ha hv to say tq for cheaka who having this event!!!!

cheers!!!!! :P

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Yayaya....any1 laready edit the video?:) ermm.....kei office i agree wat u say lah...i was there just now....lot of drifters were not following the rulezzzz.....nearly bang leh..... :o Kei Office the marshall isn't not enough is just maybe they not really get used to it yet mah....By the way Congratulation to the organiser they really done well...CHeersss to every1..."Tumorrow Drift Again" not "tumolo never DIE"

bazet

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
currently transfering my DV into PC 6 minutes consume 1.26GB hdd space.......

I need 3CCD for nigh shot....

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Wahseh!! got a hidden place here contains all those video clip kar..!! SKAGEE/cheaka....wei!~~ u must group all nice nice ones clips and then burn into CD r...u sell back to us lor...let me see what you do with my clips also....hahaha!!

Maybe we can start collecting whole event's video clips and sell it outside...wei!! one piece RM5 ringgit....if 1000 people buy r....wahseh!~~ who event can start to have FIREWORKS on skies liao! hahahha!!! :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am in a big dilemma now as whether to use HID or stick to normal white bulbs i.e. Osram Cool Blue, Nightbreaker Plus. Currently using a no-brand white bulb.

Let this thread enable us to discuss the different types of white bulbs that you have used in terms of brightness, glare, colour temperature, lifespan etc. It will be much helpful with pictures. The purpose is so that anyone who consider changing to these white bulbs can see for themselves whether it is what they really want rather...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience