21st August Track Day

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Based on the SIC website, theres gonna be one this coming 21st....

Thinking of going if i can get my absorbers serviced in time... :p

Nway... do u guys think the place will be swarmed with track cars preparing for the up coming MME?? I know they have plenty of practice sessions, but still.......

To those hardcore racers... go rest laa, go prepare mentally at home... :p :D give amatuer hobby racer a chance... :D :p 3 hrs only... :D

Nway, anybody planning on going?? :D

sas_world

Known Member
May 3, 2005
true!

ANyway bro, i dont think they gonna have a rest for a day.. every day is very crucial and important for them, this is the time for them to test their cars.. btw, MME is only held one a year.. so we(non MME racers) still have plenty of chances in other months...

Fyi, i never like to be involved with the MME racers.. SOME of them do not follow track rules and regulations... the obvious one is driving along the pit-lane.. they simply drive fast along the pit-lane which is silly and could cause injuries to pit-crew, spectators and cars going out of garages..

cheers!

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
true... but they get 14 days of track usage for preperation and practice...

after the 21st August track day, the next one is 3 november oOO... long time... after that only 2 track days left for the year... 18 and 25 December...

All based on SIC calendar....

http://www.malaysiangp.com.my/calendar.html

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
anybody went??

not bad lah... not that many track cars... there were some of course, even the skyline and WRX that were super-super fast was practicing.... but all in all OK, whether was cloudy and minor drizzle, track action was super fun.... there was no red flag incident at all yesterday... :cool:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Soundproof rubber stick for car door!!

* Wish to have a quiet cabin for comfortable driving experience? Soundproof rubber might be the best choice for you! It can effectively reduce the wind noise, you feel like 80KMph while you speed at 110 KMph ! It also improve your car audio system quality and at the same time make your door closing sound become more solid.

Tips for DIY :

1. Clean the part you would like to stick with detergent and dry it before install. (Refer to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience