2017 Perodua Myvi = Win liao lor

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Came across this bright satin-ish silver Myvi with chrome bits and bobs.. wow. Looked really really good. I never thought I'd ever see a chromey-satiny-Myvi that I'd actually like.
It's a myvi. Don't let the Satan fools u

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Well, I used to recommend Toyota Vios to average people, especially of the fairer sex. But now I see no reason NOT to recommend the Perodua Myvi.

Considering its more feature packed in terms of safety, more so than entry level Mercedes and BMWs. Hopefully this would challenge other car manufacturers to up their game.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Well, I used to recommend Toyota Vios to average people, especially of the fairer sex. But now I see no reason NOT to recommend the Perodua Myvi.

Considering its more feature packed in terms of safety, more so than entry level Mercedes and BMWs. Hopefully this would challenge other car manufacturers to up their game.
what would u recommend for the not-so-fair-sex ?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
what would u recommend for the not-so-fair-sex ?
Assuming the criteria is MUST be a new car. MUST be around the Myvi to Vios price range. (Who the hell buys a Vios for 93k omg laugh die me)

Depends, average joe who just use it for point A to B, buy a Myvi.
Want a Vios? Buy a Myvi 1.5L, same engine and better features.

Guys who enjoy driving/cornering, and can afford it, Mazda2 hatch.

Guys who want the Mazda2 hatch but cannot afford it, Suprima S

Guy who enjoy driving/cornering, don't want hatch, Preve (Persona still looks stupid IMO).

Don't want the Proton badge/quality issues, but cannot afford the Mazda2, buy base model Honda Jazz S. Actually, if you like driving/cornering, the now-obsolete VW Polo Mk5 hatch probably handles better than the Jazz. But its obsolete (Mk6 is already out in EU & USA) and you dare to buy VW in Malaysia ah? LOL.

If you want to be macam yes tapi bukan, can get a C-segment Kia Cerato 1.6L for 88k~ on Mudah. 6 airbags..the whole deal..but sad 1.6L

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Assuming the criteria is MUST be a new car. MUST be around the Myvi to Vios price range. (Who the hell buys a Vios for 93k omg laugh die me)

Depends, average joe who just use it for point A to B, buy a Myvi.
Want a Vios? Buy a Myvi 1.5L, same engine and better features.

Guys who enjoy driving/cornering, and can afford it, Mazda2 hatch.

Guys who want the Mazda2 hatch but cannot afford it, Suprima S

Guy who enjoy driving/cornering, don't want hatch, Preve (Persona still looks stupid IMO).

Don't want the Proton badge/quality issues, but cannot afford the Mazda2, buy base model Honda Jazz S. Actually, if you like driving/cornering, the now-obsolete VW Polo Mk5 hatch probably handles better than the Jazz. But its obsolete (Mk6 is already out in EU & USA) and you dare to buy VW in Malaysia ah? LOL.

If you want to be macam yes tapi bukan, can get a C-segment Kia Cerato 1.6L for 88k~ on Mudah. 6 airbags..the whole deal..but sad 1.6L
i actually thought that you would give one sentence answer LOL

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my stupid staria become gila already now more worst i only can use hazard light but the signal light is malfunction ,so anyone can recommend any good wiring man on KL or PJ area , i wan to fix the problem this Monday hope all taiko-taiko, taijie-taije can help me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience