2012 in November

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
This is the movie of the year, for sure its gonna kick Transformers ROTF's ass!!

too soon to say anything....i expected so much of 'Day After Tomorrow' but end up so disappointing.. 2012 trailer looks good tho

but Day After Tomorrow also a good movie wat... depends la, diff people diff taste.
2012 from Sony Pictures, sound effect sure boooom one!

this 2012 movie is a must watch for me after transformers 2 and terminator:salvation this year....

Last edited:
2012 ler...

hmmm,y they put 2012 anyway? y not 2011,2013,2014 and so on...? izzit 2012 is the end of the year?

pls,i want watch transformer 3 before it really happen in 2012...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2012 ler...

hmmm,y they put 2012 anyway? y not 2011,2013,2014 and so on...? izzit 2012 is the end of the year?

pls,i want watch transformer 3 before it really happen in 2012...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

opps...thx for reminding...typo typo...

The 2012 doomsday prediction is a present-day cultural meme proposing that cataclysmic and apocalyptic events will occur in the year 2012. This idea has been disseminated by numerous books, Internet sites and by TV documentaries. The forecast is based primarily on what is claimed to be the end-date of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, which is presented as lasting 5,125 years and as terminating on December 21 or 23, 2012, along with interpretations of assorted legends, scriptures, numerological constructions and prophecies.

A New Age interpretation of this transition posits that, during this time, the planet and its inhabitants may undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation rather than an armageddon, and that 2012 may mark the beginning of a newer sociopolitical age for the global community.

- read more from Wikipedia.

sounds more like Revelation rather than doomsday
i gotta hunch something big will happen on the said date too...something as big (if not bigger) like WTC

go to utube and search history channel 2012 about the mayan prediction of the end of the world.
it's 6 part episode.u might find it interesting.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom