2011 Skyline Gathering

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Salam/Hi,

The other night, during TT, some of us mooted the idea of another Skyline gathering. If you remember, last year we had the event sometime in June and, personally, I thought, despite the lack of activities, it was somewhat a success with a turnout of more than 50 cars.

So, just to get the ball rolling, I was wondering if you guys are interested to have this event again. Of course, this time we should make it bigger and better, so please voice your suggestions in terms of the venue, date/time, activities, etc.

Hopefully, we'll get good ideas and, more importantly, volunteers. :)

Wassalam/Regards,
Blood Red

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
im up for it:

suggestion: a drive , charity, invitation to performance shops ( for dyno competition/tuning session/ sales)and junkyard sale

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
With many cars attending, a cruise would be nice.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Cruise. Assuming we get about the same attendance of 50 cars, if it were a rempit session, we can be sure there will be a lot of issues.

Proper organization and communication will have to be in place too if we want to move 50 cars from one location to another in an orderly manner.

pokkuNeo

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
salam smua..

my suggestion: cruising from KL to cherating via LPT at Labour Day 1st May. having some keropok lekor n satar, chatting, snapping, swimming, drifting, then go back to KL..

he..he..he..Sekian..

Last edited:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
salam smua..

my suggestion: cruising from KL to cherating via LPT at Labour Day 1st May. having some keropok lekor n satar, chatting, snapping, swimming, drifting, then go back to KL..

he..he..he..Sekian..

I agree with this. Almost 250km of highway goodness.. Mmmmmm...

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Guys, if we want a long drive, perhaps it would be better suited for a Skyline Family Day instead of a gathering? I don't know.. I'm just throwing it out there.

My opinion, if at all possible, why not do a short drive (within KV) to a location where we invite performance garage to set up shop for a one day goodie discount to all 'registered' skyline owners.

If it is not too much trouble and time consuming, we can even bukak gerai makan minum. Of course this will require some sort of permit, but who knows....

Anyways, keep the ideas coming...

pokkuNeo

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Guys, if we want a long drive, perhaps it would be better suited for a Skyline Family Day instead of a gathering? I don't know.. I'm just throwing it out there.

My opinion, if at all possible, why not do a short drive (within KV) to a location where we invite performance garage to set up shop for a one day goodie discount to all 'registered' skyline owners.

If it is not too much trouble and time consuming, we can even bukak gerai makan minum. Of course this will require some sort of permit, but who knows....

Anyways, keep the ideas coming...
mmm.. we follow japanese style lah.. gathering at litar sepang, invite performance shop, best tuner, pro driving lesson, sponsors, media etc..

pun intersting gak tuh..

but i prefer long distance cruising, orrr.. high speed chasing.. hehehe..

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
Skyline club registration day? Register and set up the club officially on the day of gathering, pay up register fees, distribute larnyards etc. Can also make it an official date for the club anniversay + yearly gathering. Just a suggestion

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm looking into a mod........will the daihatsu L2 piston fit into a L5 engine? if it can be fitted , will i need to mod anything ? thx :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience