2006 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster Replica

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Yes, you got that right, it is a replica, not the original Italian hotshot roadster, this Lambo is made by an experienced private builder. With 3 years of experience, I don’t think he did a bad job at all, well maybe for the interior a bit. Here’s the details:

Drivetrain:
Chevy 5.7L Vortec Sequential Fuel Injection
CSI Electric Water Pump
K&N Air Filter
Performance Tuned Computer
5 speed manual transmission
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

Interior:
150 MPH speedo
Alpine CD MP3 player
Alpine speakers
Rockford Fosgate 350w amp
10” Kenwood subwoofer
Alarm system
Remote doors
4 point racing harness

Exterior:
Original Lamborghini Lights
Original Lamborghini Grills
Original Lamborghini Emblems
Air Ride front air suspension
Electric controlled side air inlets
Eibach springs
Front anti-sway bar
Rear anti-sway bar
Tubular reinforced frame
20” Menzari wheels
Toyo Prozes tires

It was sold for US$ 59,900 on e-Bay. For that price, a brand new pirated Lamborghini, would you?

[youtube]sXV9883u-yQ[/youtube]

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
i wonder what was the base car that was build of?

audi_evo3

Known Member
Jun 27, 2007
if not mistaken, an old pontiac would be the base car. a lot of diablo replicas also use that old pontiac. some uses mr2 as the base car and extends the length a bit.

and yeah, i wouldnt buy one with usd 60k. u can get an audi rs4 (original) with that price. and f430 is selling at usd100k. people will laugh at these replicas. i have seen one during my visit to the USA and a lot of people werent impressed. dunno la if it is different in malaysia. but with usd60k = around rm210k= better buy japanese original sportscar.

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007
i wonder what was the base car that was build of?
didnt get any information about what car it is based on but i do know that the engine is an old throttle body injected GM V8 truck engine. even that is placed in the front rather than the rear. this gives it a FR layout which means completely different handling than traditional lamborghini's.

drMpower

May 1, 2006
how about the ciplak-lanun thing?

Lambo has not has any issue on people ciplak their cars?

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007
how about the ciplak-lanun thing?

Lambo has not has any issue on people ciplak their cars?
i dont think there are laws saying you cant build a car that looks like an existing one.. hence the number of replica's running around.. even if there was.. im sure the dude who made this had one.. he wouldnt be so brave as to sell it for US59,900 on eBay without authorization..:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When word broke about the BMW 1 Series M Coupe, many touted it as a spiritual successor to the E30 M3 with its lightness and inline engine, something that the current E90 M3 was chided with a V8 and notably larger girth compared to the older models. Once the M Coupe has hit the roads, there were whispers that it could actually be quicker than its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience