200 cars damaged in floods

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Selling a car that new will look suspicious on paper. But repairing the car shouldn't cost 16k. At 16k you can throw in oversized pistons, stroker, return fuel AND repair the flood things at the same time.

If your friend not shiok with the car anymore should do just that.....

Got people sell off their cars within a year mah! Anyway, not all can see the difference.

wow 16k??
all brand new item for sure... seat all brand new ... u ask him to send outside change aftermarket parts example recaro seats , rewrap cushion if he wan sell it off

overhaul engine doesn't expensive ... hopefully ECU , VDO chipboard have no damage...

thn he can save a lot...

no point if he change everything new n sell it off... sumore 16k...

Yup, now up to owner to decide. If want to sell, then follow bro. ddv advice to repair outside and then sell...
But another thing is, if car still under warranty, new owner sure ask for it, since car only one year old, but if repair outside of SC, warranty is void........:hmmmm:

thn just tell new owner straight lo.. if u lie , u will never get anything.. later puspakom found out tell new owner , kantoi juga

My ex colleague last time got caught in KL traffic in heavy rain. At one place, suddenly flood until half the car, so car later was towed to workshop. He make report that accident, swerve to avoid another car and landed in the drain with high water level, so can claim....:biggrin:

The repair cost now at SC is slightly more than 6k. Whatever that can be done elsewhere without affecting the warranty will not be done at the SC. Besides, Perodua will also give a 20% discount for cars that were affected by the flood (no source, just based on what my friend said). So, now 6k is affordable. Thanks all.

The repair cost now at SC is slightly more than 6k. Whatever that can be done elsewhere without affecting the warranty will not be done at the SC. Besides, Perodua will also give a 20% discount for cars that were affected by the flood (no source, just based on what my friend said). So, now 6k is affordable. Thanks all.

ask your friend to make sure Perodua make a list for him which part r changig or repairing , triple check when the car is done and make a test drive before sign the agreement

But the RM6k repair is for what is needed to be done without affecting warranty. How much in total plus the repairs to be done elsewhere?

ask your friend to make sure Perodua make a list for him which part r changig or repairing , triple check when the car is done and make a test drive before sign the agreement
Thanks for the advice. Will do right away.

But the RM6k repair is for what is needed to be done without affecting warranty. How much in total plus the repairs to be done elsewhere?

I don't know the list la bro. I have asked her for the list many times. And she always says she can't remember except for the seat. Engine all she doesn't know what will be done. She doesn't understand.

I don't know the list la bro. I have asked her for the list many times. And she always says she can't remember except for the seat. Engine all she doesn't know what will be done. She doesn't understand.

If she does not know any thing about the engine, then is better repair at the SC. Only thing about SC is, anything wrong they just change and not repair, that is one reason why more costly.

am sure guard know about it,but they always say tak apa lah biar esok pagi baru complaint hujan dan banjir.....too late to save d car

Top Bottom