2 VIOS-es totalled in SJ + 1 iswara

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
InitialD said:
X marks the spot ( estimation ) of the first accident ( a guy with 3 girls ). Not sure where the second accident was.
Dude,
May I ask where did you get that road map from? Looks like it came from a website la. Thanks dude.

rodneyk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2005
Penang
I noticed that a lot of people are prejudice towards P drivers.
I have seen some P drivers driving recklessly or extremely slow that they are a danger to others. But there are some good P drivers.
As for myself I am not a P driver but I was thinking of sticking the P sticker on my car.
LOL looks cool.
I even suggested to a friend of mine with a red car to stick a P sticker which is red to match his car. hehe cosmetic purposes.

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
bro wah this topic so long ago still up meh.....relax ...relax

xenothrix

Known Member
Feb 14, 2004
KL
Actually i hv prejudice towards P drivers also coz there's a small number of actual P drivers driving like nuts. They eat ur lane without signalling, constant e-braking, and some drives like shoemaker without helmet. n nope, none P drivers r not better anyway. the do the same things also.
but, wat i wonder is, i hv heard numerous vios in accidents. i start to wonder does vios's braking assist system tune to work on tight braking. a fren of mine with a vios driving down genting involved in an accident. he was driving around 60 or may b less than that downhill coz of jam. but then cars in front suddenly e-braked n he braked as well but still hit the car in front. this make me agrees the result of some research that drivers r reluctant or light on braking. may b it was not hard enough to trigger brake assist. anyway, drive slower n b alert is important. n if u drive slow, try use middle n left lane since u will put urself in much danger if u hog the right lane with much faster cars taking over u from left. much dangerous if they cucuk from behind...

rodneyk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2005
Penang
xenothrix said:
Actually i hv prejudice towards P drivers also coz there's a small number of actual P drivers driving like nuts. They eat ur lane without signalling, constant e-braking, and some drives like shoemaker without helmet. n nope, none P drivers r not better anyway. the do the same things also.
but, wat i wonder is, i hv heard numerous vios in accidents. i start to wonder does vios's braking assist system tune to work on tight braking. a fren of mine with a vios driving down genting involved in an accident. he was driving around 60 or may b less than that downhill coz of jam. but then cars in front suddenly e-braked n he braked as well but still hit the car in front. this make me agrees the result of some research that drivers r reluctant or light on braking. may b it was not hard enough to trigger brake assist. anyway, drive slower n b alert is important. n if u drive slow, try use middle n left lane since u will put urself in much danger if u hog the right lane with much faster cars taking over u from left. much dangerous if they cucuk from behind...
i have also seen numerous vios accidents in penang. Don't know is it the car or is there just too many vios on the streets. Hmph. Also most of the vios drivers are P drivers. Parents really spoiling their kids these days. Regarding vios's braking system, i heard its really good even the E version which is rear drum. Actually as long as they keep a safe distance it should be ok. If drive too close ar single piston brakes obviously can't do much la. Go for 4 piston brakes. :P

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
the car has no problem... its a good car... parents spoiling kids? i dun think so... cause its not a benz or bmw or any luxury car... if it is it dont spoil kids too... it depend wether the kids are spoilt or not.... parents might want their kids to have a bettter car.. just like anyone else... ppl have shallow minded will think differently.....

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
if you want to show off then you must accept the consequences if anything happens....
worst is those passengers is your victim...... should also consider others driver's safety....
you want to die but others and their family dont...... think before you drive....

rodneyk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2005
Penang
54321 said:
the car has no problem... its a good car... parents spoiling kids? i dun think so... cause its not a benz or bmw or any luxury car... if it is it dont spoil kids too... it depend wether the kids are spoilt or not.... parents might want their kids to have a bettter car.. just like anyone else... ppl have shallow minded will think differently.....
I will not attempt to influence your view but in my strong opinion, parents who buy a new car for their kids at such a young age are spoiling them.
They may have their reasons like no time to fetch their kids for college, stuff like that but the fact that they are giving the fish to their kids are actually spoiling them. they would never learn how to appreciate money. how hard is it to earn 80k to buy a vios.

As for a better car I am in the view that even a waja is already a better car. If its a bmw or a merz then it is still spoiling. Nothing could change that fact. I deal with a lot of clients from different background and you could realy see how hard they work just to even earn enough money to buy a kancil. I've seen people who are so poor but they really want a car that they had to sacrifice for a 20 year old car.

If I were to decide on another view that parents buying a new car even a waja for their kids at such a young age when they can't even afford maintainance is right then i won't be where i stand today as I'd hope to be fed instead of fishing by myself.

No doubt each of us are of their own views and I respect yours and toil3t_duck's but our views are our honest opinion which might be open to criticism. Everyone have their reasons for their honest opinion let it be their experience in the past, the way the were brought up, the community they live in, etc.

*Smiles*

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
:) haha... ermm..... now i using a fifteen year old car... haha sometimes only drive tht car.... buthen toilet duck ar... i didnt show off ler... sorry if i sound like b4 this... seriously i didnt cause the accident... its some reckless driver tere who creat accident... im sorry if you guys think tht i trying to kill my fren.. but actually im not... if i am so no body in this world should have passenger in their car n should be responsible with any injurues even they dun put on seat belts.. i feel so sorry for my fren... but its not only my responsibility to keep him safe... its OUR responsibilities... remember put on your seat belts.... anything could happen... not u maybe others cause it... u will not knoe...

rodneyk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2005
Penang
54321 said:
:) haha... ermm..... now i using a fifteen year old car... haha sometimes only drive tht car.... buthen toilet duck ar... i didnt show off ler... sorry if i sound like b4 this... seriously i didnt cause the accident... its some reckless driver tere who creat accident... im sorry if you guys think tht i trying to kill my fren.. but actually im not... if i am so no body in this world should have passenger in their car n should be responsible with any injurues even they dun put on seat belts.. i feel so sorry for my fren... but its not only my responsibility to keep him safe... its OUR responsibilities... remember put on your seat belts.... anything could happen... not u maybe others cause it... u will not knoe...
I did not know that you were the one driving until you mentioned about it now
:)
also I do not think anyone is blaming you so don't worry
no body wants to get involved in an accident.
Well at least I never come across a person who says "I want to get involved in an accident". If I know a person like that I would recommend him for professional help.
Why? He is a danger to himself and others.

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
oh ok... nvm... after i accident only i knoe this site... cause my fren told me someone talk bout this accident... but after a month i saw a lot of ppl talking crap in this forum... so dun trust all of them...

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
...hhhmmmm..... still talking bout it.......anyway i support wat rodney says....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, im wonder that 4g13 is a smaller engine with 60-70 bhp n/a rite?

i have a question, can 4g13 get the horsepower between 150-180bhp without turbo ?

any idea, what mod can be done to get 150-180bhp?

Pro guide needed! thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience