• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
Originally posted by InitialD@Feb 26 2005, 15:03
X marks the spot ( estimation ) of the first accident ( a guy with 3 girls ). Not sure where the second accident was.

bro u got the wrong spot....the first accident was not here....it was further up...the place u put was the second accident where 2 guys are in.....i reach the first accident place than saw double signal far infront...run over there...saw the 2 guy there.....

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
wah lucky it was not a TVCM member...

anyway I drive a vios too... I also own a GT car, so what's the problem??

haha juz kidding...

drive safely!!
:( :(

artup

Dec 10, 2003
TVCM members where got driving fast fast...all MCSB...all uncle and auntie and grandpa and grandma oredi....talk cock only can ah....drive time one...very slow-slow one... B)

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by EG8@Feb 28 2005, 16:20
what is MCSB?
I am not sure.. it could be the name of the previous company that I work for also called MCSB Systems (M) Bhd. I heard that a China steel company bought it over. It was a Systems Integration company... it was the number 1 IT company back in the 80s.

But then again... MCSB could stand for alot of things... anyone care to explain?

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by mizerZ+Feb 28 2005, 11:51 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mizerZ @ Feb 28 2005, 11:51 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-InitialD@Feb 26 2005, 15:03
X marks the spot ( estimation ) of the first accident ( a guy with 3 girls ). Not sure where the second accident was.

bro u got the wrong spot....the first accident was not here....it was further up...the place u put was the second accident where 2 guys are in.....i reach the first accident place than saw double signal far infront...run over there...saw the 2 guy there..... [/b][/quote]
Mizer, could u edit the map for us so that the rest knows where those 2 accidents are?

Thanks dude.

eddie

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
MCSB = my car slow bai.........

unversal statement for monster cars......... :lol:

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
Originally posted by InitialD@Feb 28 2005, 00:52
[

as far as i am concern, there is an isuzu trooper with turbocharged diesel engine. it was popular before the twin cab pick ups make their apperance here. same goes to pajero (2.5 disel, 2.8 turbo intercooler) and prado (2.8 diesel, later 3.0 turbo intercooler).

the petrol engine was strong enuff, 3.2 V6..so no need turbocharge.

bukan mahu hentam, juz sharing. he he dun hentam me. me no airbag. juz stomach and plastic bag only. :D [/QUOTE]
zan, no worries :) . I just wanna make myself clear about one thing...

I am not ignorant about turbocharged diesel engine 4WD or Pickup trucks such as Ford Ranger Turbo Diesel or Rexton or other stock turbo diesel engine in the country. Oh.. almost forgot to mention Airtrek Turbo also.

The reason why I got so excited was that it was the first time I saw an old Isuzu Trooper with a Damn Loud Blow Off Valve sound....now how cool is that? B)
[/quote]

yeahh..that is cooll....

btw, MCSB truly speaks about my car...the slowest in ZTH. but no offence to me though. ha ha ha ha :lol:

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
who is this syed? are u the accident guy? or anything? cause im the driver of 1 of the vios.. its already 2 months plus n yet the title is floating up here...

kinki_kidz®

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
anyone saw the turtled silver(or wasit some other colour?) vios @ OKR @ 3sth in the morning(near the turn that seperates to NPE or jln templer)
i think it was last friday's matter :D

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
sorry this accident is in usj near mpsj... i bang an iswara n tanother vios skid into the drain...

syed

May 7, 2005
yeah

no i'm not the accident guy.....oh ur the vios driver.......i hope u were not hurt.........yeah i live in usj 6 when i was on the way home from uptown.......i guess it's around 12 ish or 1 am..........i drove past and saw all the reckage if i am not mistaken i saw one vios at the t juntion........

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
zth members nowadays so free a lot of old stories are being korek'ed daily...ahahahhaha....subang is crazy....developed too fast without proper planning...shits happen...and i noticed that subang ppl now have no disregard on traffic rules...ppl simply run redlight even on broad daylight....tsk...especially the Giant intersection...these road memang hotspot for accidents...at least once a week or two....ehehhehehe...chop shop is blooming and repair shops is winning...

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
chill la people...jangan marah2....and jangan kutuk-kutuk...tak baik...later if kena to ourself back how?..ahaha...what will people say rite?...dun lie la if u all didnt drive fast on the road...talk cock..even our ex PM drives fast on the road...so...we learn from mistake..my advice is..if want to race..go to s.i.c...=]

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
haha... i drive fast... but not when i accident... i drive fast in big highways... dun tell me u going to drive 80 to go klia ok? tht will be worse.. casue we will fall asleep haha... tht road is bad... plus a stupid driver swinging his car to the right without looking back n stop there like he is parking at his house's garage.. anyway its all over... btw the road there is a hot spot of accident...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
InitialD said:
Dude,
May I ask where did you get that road map from? Looks like it came from a website la. Thanks dude.

rodneyk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2005
Penang
I noticed that a lot of people are prejudice towards P drivers.
I have seen some P drivers driving recklessly or extremely slow that they are a danger to others. But there are some good P drivers.
As for myself I am not a P driver but I was thinking of sticking the P sticker on my car.
LOL looks cool.
I even suggested to a friend of mine with a red car to stick a P sticker which is red to match his car. hehe cosmetic purposes.

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
bro wah this topic so long ago still up meh.....relax ...relax

xenothrix

Known Member
Feb 14, 2004
KL
Actually i hv prejudice towards P drivers also coz there's a small number of actual P drivers driving like nuts. They eat ur lane without signalling, constant e-braking, and some drives like shoemaker without helmet. n nope, none P drivers r not better anyway. the do the same things also.
but, wat i wonder is, i hv heard numerous vios in accidents. i start to wonder does vios's braking assist system tune to work on tight braking. a fren of mine with a vios driving down genting involved in an accident. he was driving around 60 or may b less than that downhill coz of jam. but then cars in front suddenly e-braked n he braked as well but still hit the car in front. this make me agrees the result of some research that drivers r reluctant or light on braking. may b it was not hard enough to trigger brake assist. anyway, drive slower n b alert is important. n if u drive slow, try use middle n left lane since u will put urself in much danger if u hog the right lane with much faster cars taking over u from left. much dangerous if they cucuk from behind...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys recently my mom painted the house. during the process lots of paint dust have setteled on the car body and glass. wont seem to go off. i tried polishing the body and glass, using thinner on the glass. any shop can remove this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience