1st Modded Myvi photos!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
The look very garang. Nicest myvi so far. Somehow I think it looked like those modded jazz :)

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
woah....*faints* wakes up later, wah lan eh!! new car already go extreme bodykits, respect :D butthen i think the Myvi looks good without even bodykits, butthen erm, the wheels needs a lil upgrade larr...have a 1.3 engine with DVVT, huge rims aint a problem :d but not too huge also lar..later no more power already :P kekekeke

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Nick, i dunno that there's a lot of modded Myvi in Sunway area ma. U know la, i'm from jungle area & that's y i seldom c modded Myvi(s) except for my friend's one which i've posted.

One thing for sure is i havent seen any Myvi fitted with original TRD 4-pot calipers lor. :D

P/S: This Myvi that i posted is going through a engine transplant originated from Daihatsu YRV with custom bodykit now. ;)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wasted lah the Wide body conversion. I think that the ori MyVi already has the wide body looks lah...with a nice set of 17 inchers, full set of nice bodykit.

GroundZro

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Trd

ND,

Are u sure tht is a real TRD 4pot? I have seen the car in CSL area.

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
nd4ever said:
Nick, i dunno that there's a lot of modded Myvi in Sunway area ma. U know la, i'm from jungle area & that's y i seldom c modded Myvi(s) except for my friend's one which i've posted.

One thing for sure is i havent seen any Myvi fitted with original TRD 4-pot calipers lor. :D

P/S: This Myvi that i posted is going through a engine transplant originated from Daihatsu YRV with custom bodykit now. ;)
which jungle lar got so much goodies one..hehe..

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
GroundZro said:
ND,

Are u sure tht is a real TRD 4pot? I have seen the car in CSL area.
Yup buddy, the TRD calipers are indeed 4-pots & there's no point me bragging wor. at 1st i also asked myself, ***makehai*** are those real 4-pots TRD calipers or just those plastics housing only? Hahahaha......

The owner of this Myvi runs a chop shop in Sg.Besi area. So i wouldnt doubt that he's able to get these goodies! :D

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
nice ride man...class n nice rims man...work emotion..*saliva dripping*

btw if he adds TRD bodykit to it..it'll perfect man..

btw unlike my tong sampah car that looks like alam flora

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
ori work rim,front what 4 pot i dunno but im sure the rear 2 pot is from nissan

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
the front wan is Supra's wan.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As you know black cars are a lot more prone to visible dirts and water stains, is there any special of specific brand of car polish/car wax that we can use to further enhance the shine and to repel dirts for black?

Its for my sis car and i'm actually recommending her to use Featherlite which i am using but her car is so prone to watermarks. Maybe there's something i can recommend. Anyone?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience