Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Premium Design DropStopper [1st in Malaysia]

CarRaTeh

Oct 24, 2013
PREMIUM DESIGN DROPSTOP
♕ BUY WITH PEACE OF MIND ♕
✔Quality&Satisfaction Guarantee Full Refund in 7 Days FREE SHIPPING*(Limited Time Only)

Prevent Dangerous Distractions, Keep Your Eyes on the Road, and Never Search Under Your Seats Again!

Price: RM38/pair
Dealing method: POSTAGE ONLY
Item(s) conditions: 100% New in Condition

[YOUTUBE]ZKUG-YjeRj0[/YOUTUBE]

✔Easily fits between your car seat and console
✔Moves with the seat and is attached via the seat belt catch
✔Prevents anything from falling down the gap of your car seat
✔Save CA$H in a Flash
✔ONE SIZE FITS ALL – Trucks And Cars!
✔DropStop seat wedge is durable and easy to clean!

Gallery of DropStop

FAQ for DropStop
Will it fit in my car?
DropStop creates a car seat barricade between the seat and center console where nothing gets through – not a dime, not a toothpick! It adapts to almost every single car, truck, SUV, van, or any other type of vehicle that has a seat separate from the center console.

Can I move my car seat back and forth without it getting stuck?
Yes you can. DropStop is designed to fit over the seat belt catch (which is permanently attached to the seat) allowing it to move back and forth. Depending on the material of your car seat, it may get a little bunched up. Simply give the device a slight tug from the front and continue moving back and forth.

How do I Install Drop Stop?
First tilt your seat back to an almost fully extended position (exposing the seat belt catch), and then place DropStop over seat belt catch. Now slide down Drop Stop into the gap between middle console and car seat. Once Drop Stop has been installed, adjust your seat to its upright position and slide your chair back and forth until perfect position has been achieved. Now fully installed, no more drops! See "How to Install Instructions" for more information.

What if I get it dirty?
How do I clean it? DropStop case covering which is liquid and stain resistant. All you need is a damp, soapy cloth and just wipe any mess.

But do I really need this?
80% of all accidents and 93% of all rear end accidents are caused by taking your eyes off the road for 3 seconds or less. Trying to retrieve items dropped in the gap can cause you to lose focus and possibly get into an accident and nobody wants that to happen. DropStop not only helps prevents objects from falling, it could help save your life.
Satisfaction Guarantee
For you to feel at peace to shop online under the roof of Car-Ra-Teh, we provide "7 days Satisfactory Guarantee" of all products you've purchased regardless of dissatisfaction or defected item. With that you can shop online confidently on our promise.
Seven Days Unconditional (Return Policy)
1. Should you not satisfy with the products you've bought from us, you can return to us and we provide 100% refund with no reason.
2. Make sure the product is in clean and good condition which will not affect resale. Postage to send us back the product to be bear by buyer.
3. Failure to do so will result in your application for returns/exchange being rejected.

Seven Days Unconditional (Exchange Policy )
1. When you receive the product and found it's broken, you can exchange the product with us or we will 100% refund of product price to you (if no stock to exchange).
2. Postage to send us back the product to be bear by us. However we will not accept damage done by customer himself.
3. Failure to do so will result in your application for returns/exchange being rejected.

FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL: [email protected] OR SMS/WHATAPPS: 016-421 8914:call:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know where to custom make a adjustable chamber kits and how much?

I'm using 20" wheels and my tires only eating inside pretty bad and middle still let about 80% .

Please help.

Thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience