1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Then turbo the power window motor lah...
Just imagine window is halfway up and the boost kick in...

Your window will wind down a bit when u open the door?
I find your sense of humor, intriguing but no thanks. Don't need to boost the windows.

Of course it will, its a coupe, and it will automatically wind up when close the door.

Thanks,
Ken

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I find your sense of humor, intriguing but no thanks. Don't need to boost the windows.

Of course it will, its a coupe, and it will automatically wind up when close the door.

Thanks,
Ken
Lets say if u open the door so quick...i am talking abnormal quick speed on purpose, will the top of the window snag the weather strip on the car frame?

I always wonder about this.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Lets say if u open the door so quick...i am talking abnormal quick speed on purpose, will the top of the window snag the weather strip on the car frame?

I always wonder about this.
So far no matter how fast i tried to open the door, it never seems the glass snags the weather strip or frame. But i won't try any faster, as the the glass itself is super expensive, and i love my car.

Thanks,
Ken

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Thanks,
Ken
Ah! the frame less car door....

So far no matter how fast i tried to open the door, it never seems the glass snags the weather strip or frame. But i won't try any faster, as the the glass itself is super expensive, and i love my car.

Thanks,
Ken
Yah! If me I also will take it slow.....

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Hi All,

It's me again, so i have a slight issue with the 1JZ E46, seems the RPM will drop dead itself when i stopped at traffic for too long. The engine is very alive and the speed, fuel indicator, and water temperature is operating. Only the RPM will drop dead by itself and CEL will turn on. See picture for clearer picture, in the picture, my car is still alive with A/C on and radio is on as well. Car still drives fine and nothing strange seems to happen. The issue can be solved by simply restart the car again.

BTW I am using Dakota Signal Interface to mate the cluster with 1JZ. No lose wire or anything is found. What could it be the issue ?

Thanks,
Ken

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
The CEL only appears when the RPM stops working, like i said the issue can be resolved by simply restart the car. Of course i hope there is a remedy for it.

do you have any volt meter to monitor voltage issue to see if it related

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
to drop to 12v is kinda low. how's the grounding for your car?
Grounding's good, mechanic thinks that the Fan and AC is draining too much power from the alternator. Car runs perfectly fine without AC, occasionally when cooling fan kicks in, the voltage can drop from 14.1 all the way to 13.1v ...

Thanks,
Ken

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

NISSAN MOTORSPORTS INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD. (NISMO) is pleased to announce the official release of a Nissan GT-R (R35) that conforms to FIA GT3 regulations: the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3.

NISMO and JR Motorsports (JRM), its official partner for this major project, have been jointly developing the car during 2011 and, following a series of extensive tests - which have included three competitive outings - the car's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience