15" R3 wheel weight?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ohh? I thought a forged rims suppose to be bent only? And a normal cast one will break?

A rigid rims can improve your steering feedback and lap times according to a Japanese magazine.
Forgot which tho.
Well, if you hit big pot holes hard enough neither will survive, only that the light weight ones have advantage of being light, so can optimize the car power.

If you study the Storm series S1 posted by bro. crazycar, the spokes are thin using less materials and even the lug holes are made for 4 and not 8. The other 4 holes have been dug out leaving 4 bigger holes, again using less material. So here save a bit there save a bit, then the rims becomes lighter....:driver:

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
My Advanti MI525 has been using since 2011 and go through countless holes, pots and uneven surface, yet it is still very balance rim and no bent/dent on the rim itself, just change tyres Jan 2014 and ask them to check the wheel balance only without the tyres mounted on it, all 4 wheel nice and balance, just the colour of the wheel got abit faded.

The Advanti S1/S2 design just like RAYS gram lights 57Xtreme SP spec, shaving off some weight out from the spokes and still remain the rigidity of the wheel. More and more Japan Wheel makers also start using this kind of method to shave off more weight.

BTW SSR type-C is Semi-Forged and not Forged wheel

Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
My Advanti MI525 has been using since 2011 and go through countless holes, pots and uneven surface, yet it is still very balance rim and no bent/dent on the rim itself, just change tyres Jan 2014 and ask them to check the wheel balance only without the tyres mounted on it, all 4 wheel nice and balance, just the colour of the wheel got abit faded.

The Advanti S1/S2 design just like RAYS gram lights 57Xtreme SP spec, shaving off some weight out from the spokes and still remain the rigidity of the wheel. More and more Japan Wheel makers also start using this kind of method to shave off more weight.

BTW SSR type-C is Semi-Forged and not Forged wheel
the storm s1 actually din shave of any at the tire lug area , unlike mi525/mi526 model

and storm n718 is like the rays 57xtreme sp model , we call it window polish or machine faced

Advanti Racing Storm S1 15x7 Black for Miata, 15x7

btw ...do check out this

https://www.facebook.com/KeanLeeHin...3964993657281/767124173341359/?type=1&theater

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi anyone can suggest me the brand of imported or high quality 2" mid box and bullet available in malaysia? i saw brand "sebring" 2 inch mid box and looks like good quality. i wonder if there are other brands also? are there HKS or Apexi 2" bullet or midbox on the market other than the mufflers?

sorry for being ignorance:D.im trying to mod my kelisa exhaust with high quality products
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience