12 years old car

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
just curious...if any of u sell your R34 with the intention of upgrading (not the usual "need bigger family car" reason), what would be your next car?....Ferrari, Lambo, etc?...I haven't own an R34 yet, so currently it'll be the last fast car i'm gonna own....:biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
just curious...if any of u sell your R34 with the intention of upgrading (not the usual "need bigger family car" reason), what would be your next car?....Ferrari, Lambo, etc?...I haven't own an R34 yet, so currently it'll be the last fast car i'm gonna own....:biggrin:
I nearly bought a Continental car before buying my BNR34 - looked at M3s, 996TT and 360M but this year marks a decade of Skylines and in future I will probably, if I had the means, try and complete the Skyline collection specifically the GTR so R32-R3* whatever version is out by then. Aside from that, I'm happy being driven around in Japanese saloons and SUVs which are comfortable and value for money.

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
[PIMPIN];1063863001 said:
Temujin's car is old enough to vote yet with more than double the factory power, his car can take many many launches and has probably done so over the past couple decades.

How does that compare with an R35? Forget double factory power, but even stock - could it take even ten launches?

Red Tomato > R35 LOL
how true! lol

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
[PIMPIN];1063863254 said:
I nearly bought a Continental car before buying my BNR34 - looked at M3s, 996TT and 360M but this year marks a decade of Skylines and in future I will probably, if I had the means, try and complete the Skyline collection specifically the GTR so R32-R3* whatever version is out by then. Aside from that, I'm happy being driven around in Japanese saloons and SUVs which are comfortable and value for money.
Agreed!

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
[PIMPIN];1063863254 said:
true...true....japanese cars somewhat go easier with the wallet too compares to conti...n nowadays whenever i get 2nd thought of getting me an R34, i'll open youtube n look at the video n listen to an R34 roams, i'll boost back my dream....:biggrin:...hopefully i'll b able to get mine sometime this year....

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
true...true....japanese cars somewhat go easier with the wallet too compares to conti...n nowadays whenever i get 2nd thought of getting me an R34, i'll open youtube n look at the video n listen to an R34 roams, i'll boost back my dream....:biggrin:...hopefully i'll b able to get mine sometime this year....
Gud Luck in ur hunting bro..make your dream become reality:driver:..i'm confirmed u'll enjoy the actual boost then :smokin:

razlan.radzi

From Facebook
Nov 6, 2011
www.facebook.com

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
[PIMPIN];1063878048 said:
Wasn't aware that '02 cars came with grey interior and red stiching on the hand brake lever.
Isn't it bro?hehe..i dun know in details ler :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the weekend was all about Formula One and the inaugural drama-extravaganza Korean GP, we shouldn’t forget that Super GT was also having Round 8 of its race calendar at the Motegi Twin Ring Circuit for the Motegi GT 250km race.

Qualifying took place under fair skies that were perfect for racing, much better conditions than the Formula One...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience