1.6 cars, which is better?

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
In between Mitsubishi Lancer, Honda Civic and Toyota Altis, which is better? In terms of safety, interior space, interior finishings and safety features. And the price, the most important part.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
get altis... look nice... but honda.....
erm, honda also not bad....

lancer.... erm erm.... good also lar... many performance upgrade compatible with it since same base with proton cars....

jz dont get proton la....

btw, is the new mitsubishi lancer is AWD or FR??... or jz FF car??...

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
the new civic is either 1.8 or 2.0. The altis is 1.6 or 1.8. The new civic to me is waay better than the altis since i think the altis is a 3++ year old model.

i have 1.8 altis at home, 3 yrs old and so far it's a so-so car. The FC is good enuff, but the suspension is quite stiff for a normal sedan. It has ABS, VSC, Electronic Brake Distribution, Brake assist, GOA and airbags. Performance wise... well, i'd prefer my AE101. Downside: it looks kinda 'uncle' to me.

I never test drive the new Civic before but at least i sat in one. So far, the trims are only good for the 2.0. The 1.8 is looks degraded, but okay. U can view the specs of the new civic in another thread here. Downside: Pricey

Mitsubishi : Lancer. I dont know much :P

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
latest model?Or old generation that you wish to compare?

honda civic itself have 8 generations, don't know which version you refer to.
As sylkhannaz said, new civic have only 1.8 and 2.0, 1.6 no more. (7th generation only have 1.7 and above, am i right?)

if price is the "most important" factor for you, i guess you've make your choise.

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Aiyah, should put the models in, Toyota Altis 1.6, Lancer 1.6, Civic 1.8. If Lancer 1.6 MIVEC is 140k... Not worth already.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9yofbI9lCy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch Nico Rosberg in this Mercedes-Benz SLK advertisement chasing lady in masquerade, acted out by actress Fan BingBing. It was orgasmic to hear that SLK roar around the roads of Monaco. Very rare to find car chases like this! Great job by Mercedes-Benz on creating a creative ad like this.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience