Tokyo auto salon 2012

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Anyone going? It is schedule on the 13 to 15 Jan 2012.

If got, I want to join in. Thanks.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
any special package to join....if we have enough ppl can nego for a good deal...

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

any special package to join....if we have enough ppl can nego for a good deal...

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Yes bro. If can do grouping, maybe can get lower cost per pax if arrange with travel agent.

I estimate the cost for air ticket and accommodation per pax should be around RM2k - 3k.

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
bro, i came back from Japan 2 years ago..now living in M'sia, just didn't change my profile details.. ^^
That's great. You can be our travel guide....hehehe. Will let you know if confirm. Need to get few friends to join in before can go.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
would love to join
keep me update
thanx

Nov 26, 2011
Fullerton/CA
Hello I stumbled upon this forum while searching things to do in Japan. I'm going to have some free time in January and Japan's definitely a place of high priority for me to visit again, especially since is so much closer to Beijing (where I am right now), than the States (where I'm from).

First of all thanks for the TAS2012 website. Because I can actually comprehend it I'm seriously considering on going.

Do you guys know any other places or events I can visit? I've already seen the beautiful sights and the historic areas and I'm trying to make a plan filled with only automotive/motorsport activity. Please feel free to pm or email (email is better) in case you don't want to write it in here.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

currently my car i feel is too low so i ask my mechanic to rise it abit. but mine is non adjustable so he asked me to put some rubber part. what is this rubber that supposedly will rise the suspension abit? is it expensive?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience