Things That Make You Wanna SCREAM!!!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Y'all, it's hard to tell which girl washes her ass instead of wiping, know what I mean. A girl can be hot and all that but when you doggy her, dang... she smells worst than a dog. In short, wash your asses and not wipe them. hahaha

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Y'all, it's hard to tell which girl washes her ass instead of wiping, know what I mean. A girl can be hot and all that but when you doggy her, dang... she smells worst than a dog. In short, wash your asses and not wipe them. hahaha
Hahaha... Bro, u means u can stil see/smell the Pizza or KFC she hv had earlier, stil hanging out 'there'??? LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hahaha... Cant clean it 100% by jus wiping... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
reach ldp smart lane counter and only realised no more credit... ! to make it worst, it was during wee hour... konek pun kecut!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
stormvolution,
I'd bloody use the car wash high pressure water spray and blast it up her arse. ... ... ... crap. I might as well just stick a c4 there and blow her to bits, since she's not concerned about cleanliness anyway so I'll make a full mess outta her. hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Selamat Hari Raya!!!!

I saw a few people's postings, ESPECIALLY MK84 (hehe) about the Lexus V8 engine, and I hope that you guys share a similar passion for the lightweight V8 that can kill an RB/SR/x-JZ series engine anyday...hehe

I've been looking at this transplant for nearly 1 year but I never really knew where to go to or where to start.

I hope you guys can help me out. What I am looking for is:

1- Cost of the complete engine with wiring to fit my S14

2- Cost involved for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience