The Ulu Yam Rush !

issuzark

Sep 4, 2014
So everyone is fast then
Nobody is slow,no problem then.
If still uncomfortable or worried being left behind i can join in and lead the pack driving the pajero.
400bhp Pajero how to chase wor? This reminds me, I was chasing a white Volvo Wagon on my way back. Uphill no hope at all. :slug:

Cannot compare mah....most probably 2.0 turbo or if u r unlucky the old wagon with 5 cyl engine.that one is legendary wagon.last time our police force used that volvo wagon for highway patrol.no one dare to lari.

Uphill,power wins.
Even if u rev yr engine within an inch of detonation.

Try going downhill.Last time i got stuck behind a camry all the way downhill from cameron driving a pajero.cant overtake as not enough power and the camry driver really guns the throttle on straight.On corner like turtle,had to drive slower and makes a large gap when i can smell his brakes are overheating.

issuzark

Sep 4, 2014
Cannot compare mah....most probably 2.0 turbo or if u r unlucky the old wagon with 5 cyl engine.that one is legendary wagon.last time our police force used that volvo wagon for highway patrol.no one dare to lari.

Uphill,power wins.

Try going downhill.Last time i got stuck behind a camry all the way downhill from cameron driving a pajero.cant overtake as not enough power and the camry driver really guns the throttle on straight.On corner like turtle,had to drive slower and makes a large gap when i can smell his brakes are overheating.
True. Probably is a 2 liter, but then again it's got no marking and has a big muffler so its probably modded somewhat some more. Could most probably chase it downhill though. :burnout:

T5 wagon got turbo leh! Your NA 1.5 want to catch up.....:biggrin:

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013

Uphill,power wins.

Torque wins la.

That depends, if you meet that group same time and day, then you queue with them......hhahhahahah:rofl:
No need queue la, kasi overtake all....

Got turbo meh? No wonder so powerful lah... :slug:
T5 are powerful wagon and the cream of all is the T5R and 850R....0-100 for the T5R is around 6 sec and it's a 4AT box...the 850R got a manual version with Torsen LSD....if you give me one I don't mind keeping it.

No need queue la, kasi overtake all....

T5 are powerful wagon and the cream of all is the T5R and 850R....0-100 for the T5R is around 6 sec and it's a 4AT box...the 850R got a manual version with Torsen LSD....if you give me one I don't mind keeping it.
You can loh! I newbie, people overtake, not I overtake.....hhahhahahah:rofl:

My mechanic had a client with the 850. Nice shape but old already very high maintenance. ATF cooling pipe rusted and burst in radiator, then another time gear box gave way. Volvo quote RM25k, so he tow back to my mechanic for half cut change for less then half the price. Currently I think sold as have not seen it in a while....:hmmmm:

issuzark

Sep 4, 2014
You can loh! I newbie, people overtake, not I overtake.....hhahhahahah:rofl:

My mechanic had a client with the 850. Nice shape but old already very high maintenance. ATF cooling pipe rusted and burst in radiator, then another time gear box gave way. Volvo quote RM25k, so he tow back to my mechanic for half cut change for less then half the price. Currently I think sold as have not seen it in a while....:hmmmm:
25k for gearbox kaput? That hurts bad.

Expensive car, expensive parts and maintenance.....:bawling:
Consider cheap for 25K...that day went for the event at Audi. The salesman told me that if Q3 S-Tronic gearbox kaput. Is RM70K to replace new one...

So a myvi/almera on the road is just a an Audi Gearbox with wheels...:rofl: Yet I think cost more than those 2.

issuzark

Sep 4, 2014
Consider cheap for 25K...that day went for the event at Audi. The salesman told me that if Q3 S-Tronic gearbox kaput. Is RM70K to replace new one...

So a myvi/almera on the road is just a an Audi Gearbox with wheels...:rofl: Yet I think cost more than those 2.
S-tronic mah... This one 20 year old Volvo woh! Though rarity could be another factor. :hmmmm:

Ya rarity also another issue.

And RM2k for ours, we already headache.......:bawling:

Ya man, RM2K already :stoned:...when I heard RM70K :stoned: :stoned: :stoned:

Now you know why Conti cars, most sell their cars of earlier then others. My friend PUG 308T send in to SC many times, claim many things. He already told me once warranty period over, he will sell.....:hmmmm:

Sell also rugi. At least Audi I heard the resale value is better now since there are more demand for Audi now.

Pug..this brand really tak boleh pakai... heard more cons than pros.

Sell also rugi. At least Audi I heard the resale value is better now since there are more demand for Audi now.

Audi, I don't think that good either, but should be better then VW.....:biggrin:

Ya, I checked with them they are using different software for the gears, although I dun really understand what he meant by that. Surprisingly the A3 1.4 TSi aint slow either :love:

ok ma. our govt perdana already rm20k. :stupid::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I was hoping the A4 1.8 will be less than rm100k before I bought my bimmer, at that time it was still rm160k++ damn...how to afford.:thefinger:

I have 1 nissan bluebird u11 in ori but I wanna to convert it to sr20det engine it is cost very high?or need to change many thing?pls gif some advise