Suprima S

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
What are the stock tyres now? I think changing to Michelin PS3 or 4 will improve it by a large margin.

Suprima, the chassis and handling is very well sorted. The CVT is bad. The engine is thirsty. But it's fun when I test drove it. Confidence level very high on its response, even on its stock crap tyres.

I guess you need to be extra vigilant on the car's "patterns" and do preventative maintenance like what bro parakey told you about that stupid bush. If its such a cheap part, I would keep one spare in the car itself with the tools to replace it.
The stock tyre now are Conti Sport Contact 3. Not bad for the grip, but the noise..:banghead::banghead:

Yeah learn alot of advice from zth thanks to all member :congrats:

anyway if anyone is considering to buy Suprima S please go for it. You wont regret, just your mental need to be strong due to small issue hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: But, i can ensure you that you will love the car :rock:

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
If you're in the Preve/Suprima group, go look for Ray Ng. I got my harness from him
Thank you bro !! Already PM him, currently out of stock and have to wait for 2 week.

Can i know do you always set your lamp to auto headlamp ? Will the function have any affect to the car if i'm still using original harness?

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Can i know do you always set your lamp to auto headlamp ? Will the function have any affect to the car if i'm still using original harness?
The autolamp feature will continue to work. Nothing from the original design of the car will be changed or replaced. You are just transferring the load bearing parts of the circuit to a new and additional circuit. It's quite a simple but effective idea.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
The autolamp feature will continue to work. Nothing from the original design of the car will be changed or replaced. You are just transferring the load bearing parts of the circuit to a new and additional circuit. It's quite a simple but effective idea.
Ah, okay noted that bro.

Since you have knowledge on SS, is there anything else minor issue that i needed to know bro ? Thanks !

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Nothing much to add. In it's stock form, it's already a value buy. You might want to do some sound proofing & perhaps take better care of the CVT

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Nothing much to add. In it's stock form, it's already a value buy. You might want to do some sound proofing & perhaps take better care of the CVT
Why not hammer the CVT to death and claim warranty? hahahaha

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Thank you parakey for the advise. Tomorrow i will go and install OCT and stainless steel oil feed hose.

Seriously for performance parts i don't think i need to upgrade as i'm quite satisfy with SS performance , maybe will ad sound proof only :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The stock tyre now are Conti Sport Contact 3. Not bad for the grip, but the noise..:banghead::banghead:

Yeah learn alot of advice from zth thanks to all member :congrats:

anyway if anyone is considering to buy Suprima S please go for it. You wont regret, just your mental need to be strong due to small issue hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: But, i can ensure you that you will love the car :rock:
Wah! not bad to get CSC3, but after a year or two check the sidewall. VW owners have some issues with the CSC3, sidewall crack when half worn....

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Seriously for performance parts i don't think i need to upgrade as i'm quite satisfy with SS performance
Maybe the ARBs. Stiffer ones will work better. Other than that, I wont touch the absorbers or upsize the wheels. I am not willing to sacrifice comfort for marginal handling upgrades. Perhaps I may consider lowered springs from Ftuned later.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Maybe the ARBs. Stiffer ones will work better. Other than that, I wont touch the absorbers or upsize the wheels. I am not willing to sacrifice comfort for marginal handling upgrades. Perhaps I may consider lowered springs from Ftuned later.
Are you from Klang valley area? Do you join any SS community or club? Maybe can come out yamcha one day haha !

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Wah! not bad to get CSC3, but after a year or two check the sidewall. VW owners have some issues with the CSC3, sidewall crack when half worn....
OMG ! thank you vr2 for the information . Dangerous leh sidewall will crack :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
OMG ! thank you vr2 for the information . Dangerous leh sidewall will crack :banghead:
2 of my friends who owns PUG308T had similar problems. The other was a colleague's sister VW, one with crack sidewall, and one too late, burst already....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
2 of my friends who owns PUG308T had similar problems. The other was a colleague's sister VW, one with crack sidewall, and one too late, burst already....
High speed explosion quite scary right.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Im new to this forum and Im not quite sure if this the the place to post this thread.
But I need some help in this, I drive a year 2000 Proton Satria 1.3. I've been planning on modifying my car's exterior. I wanted to change the rear bonnet to the Mirage Cyborg's one. But after some research I understand that I can only do that if I drive the 1st gen satria. Is this correct?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience