rb26 v spec complete engine

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
No you can't tell if its off a V spec from the engine nor could you do it from its transfercase and gearbox.sorry:(...unless there's an LSD somewhere at the end of the prop shaft :)

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
blue,

does the rear diff come together with the half-cut?..can differentiate from the heat sink on the rear diff housing also.. :)

but one more thing, anyone knows what are the differences btw a Vspec engine and non-Vspec...jst the engine??...i cant think of anything major though.. :unsure:

gtz

Aug 18, 2004
tony u skyline sifu also want to refer to people ka...heheh.whats up with the tengku's orange r33-gtr?1000hp kaaaaaaaa?fully hks rite?tuned by tun somemore.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bros...

Yesterday I've swapped my rims to waja first edition rims.....after balancing and alignment and also adding a spacer for the rear wheel because it seem the offset is to inside kena absober.....so after that when i drive....nice but once i apply brake...i can feel vibration from the brake......why ar?? is it the rear spacer make it like that ar...previously....using 8holes rims also no problem like that and with spacer at the front summore....sigh....anyone installed waja rims...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience