Proton Saga / Iswara

justin_vspec

fstrader said:
red LMT spotted at federal highway at afternoon, number 3781...very clean car lor, habuk also kenot see...hehehehhee i am da one who honk at u le bro, but i think u are too bz concentrating on da road:biggrin:
Haha finally somebody from ZTH spotted me!! Yippie!! Federal Highway in afternoon?? Must be on my way to college!! hehe

justin_vspec

cipan_supercas said:
huh..

u honk to the 3781..

i know why..coz he tak bagi jalan rite..hehehehehhehehe..

attention..next time must give way to unker fred if u see him...

p/s=last time i stop my car just to give way maa..dun play2..fast satria woo.. :biggrin:
Hehe cipan, where got tak bagi jalan?? I where got so bad wan..Heheheh

Kiatkiat

Aug 31, 2005
errmm... i'm interesting on minor modding since petrol is goin 2 raise soon... my car is LMT saga in black... i'm not going 4 turbo tune yet... juz 4 now bcoz i'm still a student & my pocket money is limited... :) so far i'm quite satisfy to my current car performance... :P

theorekz

Mar 29, 2005
hiztorikal.c.t.
asking all the pro pro here... i got one question want to ask u all...

is it possible to change my stock radiator n condenser into 1 big radiator in my stock 4G13P??

if possible around how much? what else i have to consider chaging it?

k3vi3

Aug 31, 2005
ss3 pj
hello im new in ZTH but not that old either to car mods and the modding scene, and i drive a 1.3 saga megavalve.....hope you sifus dun bully my stock car yeah :P

jcn9690

Mar 17, 2004
k3vi3 said:
hello im new in ZTH but not that old either to car mods and the modding scene, and i drive a 1.3 saga megavalve.....hope you sifus dun bully my stock car yeah :P
hahaha..humble intro..i for sure this fella has very damn past car...isn't it???:wink:

jcn9690

Mar 17, 2004
cipan.oraganize merdeka TT lah

*hahaha...every single thingy u want to do, must relate it with merdeka..ngahahahahhaaaa:biggrin:

k3vi3

Aug 31, 2005
ss3 pj
jcn9690 said:
hahaha..humble intro..i for sure this fella has very damn past car...isn't it???:wink:
hahahahhahaa nolah my car fully stock except that driver mad enough togo 150km/h and 2 pimp dice only :D

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
justin_vspec said:
Haha finally somebody from ZTH spotted me!! Yippie!! Federal Highway in afternoon?? Must be on my way to college!! hehe

haiya SIOC kah, zth kah...all same same ma.. :biggrin:

jcn9690

Mar 17, 2004
"dua tiga kereta satria berlari,mana kan sama satria fstrader seorang, dua tiga fstrader tinggalkan kami, dcoe fstrader kami tidak terkejar"

ngahahahahaa...pantun for fstrader:biggrin:

Photographers in China has spotted an Exora prototype running around in northern China. It might indicate that the proton-youngman partnership might also include this MPV in the future. This will mean that the production volumes of the Exora will be big to give the economies of scale, meaning more affordable cars for the consumer. It will add another destination for the export of the Exora, other than the Europe, Iran and the rumoured Mitsubushi rebadging of the Exora...