Problem with Proton Exora

owtaman

Known Member
Oct 9, 2008
It was due to the Good Year tires, one of the mechanic fixed it during my last service. The tires although is bi-directional but actually only one direction is usable with proper balance, so the solution is to switch direction, this will involve replacing the left tires with the right tires and vice versa.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

I'm sure some of you hate this brand.... but bear in mind if it is not bcause of proton, maybe some of us will still be driving second hand japanese cars and many mat rempits cannot afford to even upgrade....
I don't see many Thais nor Singaporean driving second hand Japanese cars ? They don't have a national car brand.

azamreeves

Oct 23, 2004
So it just because of wrong tyre installation..?
My exora have a different problem.

My a/c start to become warm after 3 years and 1 month old. The check engine sign start to appear .do you think ewp covered all this problem?

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
So it just because of wrong tyre installation..?
My exora have a different problem.

My a/c start to become warm after 3 years and 1 month old. The check engine sign start to appear .do you think ewp covered all this problem?
try check the filter near the blower under the passenger dashboard....there is a clip on site use to hold a filter...just rinse with water and ur aircond feel cold again...thr this before send for aircond services..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just did an engine conversion and i fill that the car is vibrating like hell after the conversion. Any sifu's out there know the reason for this?? I have even tried to change the engine mounting but it's still the same......any ideas???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience