Perdana V6 Community Forum *

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
want to ask right..

my car auto tranny, seems like when i engage D then become 3rd gear... from start to the end also 3rd gear... any one knows what problem?

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
errr.... how much does it cost roughly?

i just changed the ATF last 2 months when i transplants. =(

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
want to ask right..

my car auto tranny, seems like when i engage D then become 3rd gear... from start to the end also 3rd gear... any one knows what problem?
ur autobox is in it's run-home mode.
when the autobox sense that it is having problems, it will automatically engange the 3rd gear ONLY from start to finish.
no dropping to 1st or 2nd gear and no going up to overdrive (4th gear)
this mode is programmed by mitsubishi to help car owner's to be able to go home la..

3rd gear selected as it is the most suitable one la.

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
Oh... means my GB gonna give me trouble again...
i'm using nasa one i think... the workshop give me that... saying that is the best...

btw...i'm driving 6A12TT (a)

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
so anything to do with my gearbox? or just need to change the ATF oil?

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
any one ever try m7japan gearbox oil?
75w-90 for fwd.75w-140 for rwd,4wd and lsd gb..

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

if i want to change the feul pump to wallbro one, do i need to put also fuel regulator "FRP"?
i dont think its neccesary...if u using 6a12 na than just chg fuel pump...walbro will do...but b careful..to many walbro imitation in market

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
hmm nowadays very difficult to buy car accessories. too many clone untill don't know which one is the trus one. any tips for buying wallbro.does pv6 has a return fuel line? driving to ipoh i found that the gear ratio for my tt is quite short compared to my previous auto gb. normally rpm 3K i can get 120 but now 3K for 100 only.

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
hmm nowadays very difficult to buy car accessories. too many clone untill don't know which one is the trus one. any tips for buying wallbro.does pv6 has a return fuel line? driving to ipoh i found that the gear ratio for my tt is quite short compared to my previous auto gb. normally rpm 3K i can get 120 but now 3K for 100 only.
too many clone yes...but if u staying in kl then no problem...can go to sunway and find out.plenty of shops.kakimotor,zerone,works...many of them are estabilished.so they wont spoilt their name by selling fake..
about the return pipe,,im not sure..think dont hav..
gear ratio is normal..6a12tt gear 5 rpm 3 only 1ookm/h....but dont forget ours is v6..and the redline is higher than normal...

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
where can i find the blue silicon tube to replace my stock rubber pipes. I mean the one specifically for TT engine route. coz that blue silicon looks hard and difficult to bend by hand. see pic

r3dster

500 RPM
Mar 26, 2006
howdie.
actually i don't own one.but considering to get one.the "family" call sudah mari. so can't run around with a 2 door anymore.as for now v6tt is on mind.
auto seems like a good choice but, manual seems safer :p
but i was wondering. this is more like for general knowledge to all v6tt users i guess.what's the highest possible HP achieveable with stock internals and...lets say...a 1.5mm metal gasket?what was the higest HP that you've come across?(friends or you won)evo's will last up to probably 450-480hp after that the rod's give away...vr4 i've heard..."HEARD" people running more than 500hp...probably higher with stocks internals.how about v6?stock internals.
and also, running with a td04 from gto.what's the maximum boost achieveble?:p it's plug and play to v6tt exhaust manifold right?or does it needs modifications?

thanks a bunch :D

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
where can i find the blue silicon tube to replace my stock rubber pipes. I mean the one specifically for TT engine route. coz that blue silicon looks hard and difficult to bend by hand. see pic

is this ur car engine bay?very clean and neat..
well those hose u highlight is actually connecting intercooler and turbos..so wat u really need is a stainless pipe connecting all this..i suspect even silicon hose cant take the pressure if in full steam..
look at the picture below..taken from hypertune

Attachments

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
howdie.
actually i don't own one.but considering to get one.the "family" call sudah mari. so can't run around with a 2 door anymore.as for now v6tt is on mind.
auto seems like a good choice but, manual seems safer :p
but i was wondering. this is more like for general knowledge to all v6tt users i guess.what's the highest possible HP achieveable with stock internals and...lets say...a 1.5mm metal gasket?what was the higest HP that you've come across?(friends or you won)evo's will last up to probably 450-480hp after that the rod's give away...vr4 i've heard..."HEARD" people running more than 500hp...probably higher with stocks internals.how about v6?stock internals.
and also, running with a td04 from gto.what's the maximum boost achieveble?:p it's plug and play to v6tt exhaust manifold right?or does it needs modifications?

thanks a bunch :D

i hope some of the sifus will answer ur question...

firstly wat u looking for?if u going to chg ur gasket to metal,pls dont tel me u stil want to run with stock internal...
well so far i know is around 400bhp...more than match enough for 500bhp evos..
for boost-is up to how deep ur pocket..the best i ever see is capped at 1.7.

boosting ur car to max is not an issue..just fix big turbo and u r done...but can ur engine take it?ur fuel supply can keep up with ur thirsty turbos...will ur piston,rod, and etc can last all the abuse from ur max.boosted turbos...
the last part regarding plug and play...can u elaborate??

anyway y u need so much hp for a family car???

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
did u checked their blog?
i think it is skyzone-0378801705

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Skyzone Car Performance

Address : 18-1,Jln PJU 1/3B, Sunway mas Commercial CTR, 47301 P.J.

Tel : +603-7880 1705

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
need to register first to the blog. btw the pic above is my current car just finished doing conversion. i think the original metal piping not bad for now. the only thing that makes me wonder is the rubber pipe. it doesn't leak. but i rev it, it inflates like a ballon. hehehe like ikan buntal.. base on the pics above most of them changed to stainless pipes. i think i can't find the blue silicon for those corners..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros ...

am driving a 1.6(m) satria ...
thinking of increasing the compression by changing the gasket ...
any recommendation on it's thickness and ur rational pls ...

thanks ... cheers :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience