Opinion on nissan b13 with sr20ve 20v?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I
B13 nowadays parts are plenty to come by. new or used. No worries. No prob.No headache.Because some are interchangeable between B14 and N16. If one were to take out the interchangeable factors out...Again i would say it is not a headache at all. Still easy to find used or new. So many B13 users out there. Stock GA or converted to SR.
Really? I had a bloody nightmare of a time looking for parts. One of the reasons why I sold mine

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
Really? I had a bloody nightmare of a time looking for parts. One of the reasons why I sold mine
The bodyparts or the engine? Also what type of engine you had?
Also did you join any fb group on the sentra b13? Usually the mechanics and users who had b13 post their parts for sale there.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Engine Lantai is the engine only. Halfcut comes with everything in that half which was cut. Some take it apart and sell separate, therefore the engine alone is the engine lantai.....
ya loh, engine lantai is cheaper. But if problem may double the halfcut price.
some mech can crank- start engine lantai even better before buy.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ya loh, engine lantai is cheaper. But if problem may double the halfcut price.
some mech can crank- start engine lantai even better before buy.
Of course first time swap need half cut loh, but if anything happens to the engine then only look for engine lantai......lol

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
Anybody owning this car, the sentra b13 with sr20det or sr20ve can commend on the spare parts availability?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The bodyparts or the engine? Also what type of engine you had?
Also did you join any fb group on the sentra b13? Usually the mechanics and users who had b13 post their parts for sale there.
Erm... I'm a lot older than FB. My car was pre-FB days when MIRC and ICQ was a thing.. Hahahaha.. Oh well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What are the differance between this 2 blocks, besides the bore difference.

Are there any visual difference between this 2 blocks. Any markings, bla-bla-bla?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience