Nicole, the chick modder

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
SF, the best spaghetti ive tasted is in sunway pyramid, top floor, the food market....
there is this place located in the middle forgot the shop name, but next to station koptiam, their oglio spaghetti is very nice.
cheap also go try it.
Try the Italian Restaurant in Section 17....

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

3 series? I thought 1M monster :biggrin:

My friend has an audi a4

:biggrin: that way only the date can be confirm haha
CEO of proton see this he will cry......hahahahhahahha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I think need to plonk in YRV Turbo instead already :rofl:
Still your top speed can't exceed 180km/h can't catch up also wor
Want to drive 180kph, buy a car that can do it stable not mod a kancil until that speed....:stupid::banghead:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Want to drive 180kph, buy a car that can do it stable not mod a kancil until that speed....:stupid::banghead:
unker vr, which part in section 17? im not familiar with that place...mahal anot?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Won't cry la, it gives him the Idea to try to rebadge Audi A4 into Proton A4. Same like what they did to Honda Accord.

Kancil 180km/h baru can fly :rofl: Not me mod. Is suggesting twistedichc mod to catch up with nicole's Z :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
my speedometer is in km.. not mph.. hahaha

90kmph only :P
Will pay attention to a Z if I come across one. See if it is Nicole driving at stated speed :rofl:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
yes that's the best way of course, but still if can mod, get a good enuff balanced car & reach the figure in a suitable place should be awesome won't u say:biggrin: in this case it's just if oni maaa, we zthian's r all considerable person aren't we:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Danz I cook Maggie mee, Nicole I cook Spaghetti :rofl: :biggrin:
& i'll be the 1 holding a phone wit 999 on standby:nurse::biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Danz I cook Maggie mee, Nicole I cook Spaghetti :rofl: :biggrin:
Danz, you dare to eat ah! I wouldn't........hahhahahahhahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

& i'll be the 1 holding a phone wit 999 on standby:nurse::biggrin:
Ah! why? call ambulance?......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear respected Sifus in the detailing community...

I got a question to ask here... Is it okay to wash and then wax my car without the polishing/cutting stage? My paint is not perfect. But it's not that bad either. It is okay throughout the body and clear coat is still there nicely ^^. Except for some places small areas or paint start to bubble up. Looks liek peeling. And there a small patch where the clear coat is gone on the bonnet. And some minor and swirl marks that are hard to see...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience