Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Sorry ar.. OT abit.....

MF: apa fren help fren statement? knn... this TR, 5115, all is my fren also... u tarak see i kena tarok and warn also ka??? They are juz doing their part... dun care is fren or is father / mohter / brother/ sister salah only kena sound.. otherwise no sound... lolx..

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
Bro DJgERM: sure will count u in.. planning for which tebokit??

MF: Aiseh myvi kenot play around meh?? kanne.. my vivi cost me rm53500 inclusive no. plate ok!

So SF u get urself myvi from bro Evoz.. hehehe.. few myvi tebo~ yea...

YRV engine here i come... :stupid:

if i still kena warn by said not constructive posting enuff ar.. meaning anyone of us here really gotta go back Learning centre liao... :adore:

drift_devil05 bro,
my setup would be

- 4e 73mm Low compistons
- Strengthen conrod
- Tomei hi cams
- garrett TV77
- 3.0 direct exhaust
- 320cc injectors
- haltech platinum

haha...cukup or not?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
MF, actually I know you are driving a MyVi also, admit it....I can link back all those previous posting you made. I don't care you are asking for your friend or yourself but be sincere ok.

I'm neutral and not siding anyone here MF. Did I just delete your postings only? please don't judge a person so fast before you even know what's their name...

You asking how to install HID in your MyVi
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/perodua/334206-how-to-install-hid-at-myvi.html

You complaining bad service at Perodua SC on your car
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/perodua/334394-can-help-me-here-perodua-service.html

Asking for MyVi sport Spring
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/perodua/332687-myvi-sport-spring.html

To the others, please just ignore those unnecessary postings. Last warning and the thread will be closed.

Last edited:

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
titan bro..suggest you to close this thread..nothing constructive will occur anymore..

we gave our opinion..but this is what we get in return...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
drift_devil05 bro,
my setup would be

- 4e 73mm Low compistons
- Strengthen conrod
- Tomei hi cams
- garrett TV77
- 3.0 direct exhaust
- 320cc injectors
- haltech platinum

haha...cukup or not?
Bro DJgERM..wow... that is really sibek kengz... but how much it would cost? hahaha....
i planning either BOT or stock YRV enuff ler... =) otherwise like D'pro fit inside 4AGE 20valve inside lor..:stupid::stupid:
the green monster... hahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
DD05:
About myvi buy and upgrade thing..we talk during TT la...I don't want TR to "Lan chuo" even though I have lots of things I wanna say too but will be OOT.

Cheers~ :beer:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
dd05..where u go? long time u MIA ..nia....
Bro danz.. am working 2-3part time job to earn money for upgrade tebo to my vivi... so i'm asking sifu here wat setup and engine i shud put in.. hahaha

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
aiyo friend... ah fai is the goodyear Drifter izzit Full name is Ser Ming Hui gooyear drifter angle-d5 founder angle-d5 strated at may 2005... now Ser Ming Hui is driving a A31 1JZ coming upgrading a new car... his AE86 sold to a kor kor name jerry painted orange AE86 d...

Friendly abit better..got wind dun so fast finish... left a exit urself... :thefinger:
Last time we did have a ZTH member with this nick: angle-d5, do you know him? Same case as this time. His MyVi damn kaw, can boost until 1.8 bar (even higher than Evolution or Skyline). You should click the link below and see his specs. In Chinese they say "Food can simply eat, but words cannot simply say".

It is better to make additional friend than additional enemy. :proud:

Peace, bro.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/perodua/326076-max-speed-of-ur-myvi-10.htmlMax Speed of Ur Myvi!!

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
DD05:
About myvi buy and upgrade thing..we talk during TT la...I don't want TR to "Lan chuo" even though I have lots of things I wanna say too but will be OOT.

haha..true also...remember to call me out too..keke

btw that D'Pro 4age was not the 1st myvi with 4A...they were actually inspired by the rally myvi...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
DD05:

okok sure.. no problem

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
DD 05 ur gab absorbers still got or not?i wan use it once i BOT my myvi..for better handling..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SE86:
Get new sets la :rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Ming Fai - We as moderators aren't here to look after forumers like in daycare centres.. When something goes out of hand, it is our job and initiative to stop anything from getting worse like public flaming or keyboard warrior-ism. you have to keep in mind that this is a public forum and yes...you are entitled to your own opinions. be reminded to give constructive comments, helpful tips that you think may contribute to the forum. Ego, Balls or "Who knows who" kind of attitude is not appreciated here.

We are an Automotive Enthusiast Community whereby we share experience, knowledge and contacts as well as meet ups for yum cha. If you are being reminded or being warned of misbehaving, surely you might have said something that could have offended someone and started a public flaming. I strongly suggest you to tone down some of your comments as you may not know some of the forumers here that you are offending.

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
DD 05 ur gab absorbers still got or not?i wan use it once i BOT my myvi..for better handling..
Dun forget install a huge GT wing for more downforce wei~~ or Subaru 1 oso can:biggrin:.....but dun tiong me ar after BOT!:biggrin:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
whatever.. if u all fourmers wan busuk my name go on..
use to it already...
day care center.... did u care what my feeling?
always blame by ppl i had a myvi....
i dun like myvi... coz myvi is not design for racing okay... stop this thread now
pls close thread tq!~!!
close it tq tq...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
MF:ask the one who tell you that i ban nurburing.link was pasted and obviously you don't even care to read hence you start to ask me here.

spend some of your time to read,it's good for you & ppl around you.

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows which big hp FR engine can fit into TA22 Celica ar (but jpj compliant la)? Any shop recommended?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience